+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Marybeth, I agree with you, this season is shaping up to be really great. Now...I just hope they do something with Alex. He's just kind of dangling in the wind. So is Avery. Give these boys love interests or get them together in a Derek/Mark bff way. Just give them something!!!

I'm so happy that Bailey's love interest is back. Sorry his show failed, but glad he's back. I really love him on Grey's and think he's just want Bailey needs.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm so happy that Bailey's love interest is back. Sorry his show failed, but glad he's back. I really love him on Grey's and think he's just want Bailey needs.
    EXACTLY! First of all.....YUM. He's just good to look at. But I like Bailey when he's around - they're on the same intellectual playing field - Tucker always brought her down. I hope they just make it succeed and not destroy it like they did to all the other romances!

Agreed about Alex and Avery - the whole Lexi's with everyone thing is enough. I like Alex - his rough exterior and mushy interior is great. He needs to find a specialty and stick to it. And a nice woman.

Oh and I hate hate hated Mark's new girlfriend. She was annoying and too perfect looking. Ugh. barf. lol.

(and I watched the shooting episode on lifetime on Friday. bawled my freakin eyes out)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Tucker? Isn't that her son? and her Ex if I recall.

I agree however, she needs someone Ben like to stand up to her, let her be soft once in a while. I love that Bailey. The Nurse Eli storyline didn't work with her for me. It wasn't who she is.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I'm not super bummed that they killed Henry off at this point. It was a sad episode but he was always kind of on the periphery of the show. I'm hoping Alex and Lexi don't hook up again and hoping she and Sloan get back together. Or at least talk about it. It's my own personal bias but I never like the new character love interests on shows and this one is not different.

I kind of see this show ebbing and flowing like ER did back when it was on.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I, too, have felt like the show is moving towards the Grey's of old. It started with the scene during the baseball game where Christina & Merideth got drunk and continued from there - really top notch, I think. They've brought vitality back to characters who used to shine brightly. Christina wondered last year why she was still at Seattle Grace when she couldn't practice what she wanted and now she's making her bucket list - and actually getting to do those surgeries! Merideth became somewhat sane but then lost it when the baby was taken away. Is it bad that being broken Merideth makes her more interesting and gives her character more depth? That look of pure joy at the end of this past show was magic.

There's obviously lots more but my main point is that they've made me care about the doctors again! I was getting pretty apathetic but now I'm rooting for them all. I really hope this great writing continues!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Oh gosh....the scene where Christina is drinking from the flask hidden in her ball glove....It still cracks me up thinking about it. Classic Grey's moment. Another thing I miss....the dancing. Remember when Meredith, Christina and Izzy would come home after a rough day and just dance with their bottles of booze? And they would rope George in once in awhile.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

DANCE IT OUT! Love that.....

I think it was upthread we discussed that the actor that played Henry used to be a regular on The Unit. (Great show that was cancelled in 2009.) Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see the actress who played his wife on The Unit, as a guest on Private Practice last week! Did anyone notice?

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post

I am having a blank moment. What show did he go to, because I know I saw it but can't remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I am having a blank moment. What show did he go to, because I know I saw it but can't remember the name.
    Combat Hospital
    march likes this.

+ Reply to Thread