+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 727 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160560 ... LastLast
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    I could have SWORN that Bailey said to Dr. Shepherd that she had a hot date with her husband for their 10th anniversary. I think she did say husband and I think they did show a male coming up to her for a kiss to greet her. But I might be wrong even though I would bet money on it.
    You are 100% correct, PGM. They even showed it again at the beginning of this week's show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    You are 100% correct, PGM. They even showed it again at the beginning of this week's show.
    Maybe that's why I was so sure!

Bailey: "I'm pregnant you blind moron!" Classic Bailey

I loved Christina and Burke's date. So uncomfortable and nothing to talk about, then bam, medical emergency and the energy was flowing and they were so excited with each other. Then at the end he says "I guess we never really got out date" And Christina, with a big smile, "Are you kidding, that's the best date I've ever been on!"

That was great ozjod. I also liked when Burke told Christina to use the surgical saw and she said to him, "You won't even let me pick the wine but you'll let me use this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    That was great ozjod. I also liked when Burke told Christina to use the surgical saw and she said to him, "You won't even let me pick the wine but you'll let me use this?"
    And the look on his face while she was using it..... the guy is twitterpated.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Obviously, Derek is in love with Meredith, but he feels he should try again with his marriage to his cheating, ambitious, self-centered wife, whom he is no longer in love with. (You can tell I don't like her much).
    Since when is ambitious an insult?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    And the look on his face while she was using it..... the guy is twitterpated.
    twitterpated?????

(or am I the only one who hasn't heard that term??? )
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Twitterpated means confused by love or affection. Here's the dictionary.com link:

http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...q=twitterpated

Rewatch Bambi and you'll hear it used.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    What a wonderful word!!! Believe it or not, I've never seen "Bambi". Guess that goes on my "to do" list! Thanks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    And when he said she would be sawing, you could see that everyone else in the ER was shocked he would let her.
    I also thought it was funny at the restaurant, when she said she was having steak, he got that shocked look and said "You eat red meat?!"

+ Reply to Thread