+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 725 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Derek: It's not the chase.
    Meredith: What?
    Derek: You and me. It is not the thrill of the chase. It's not the game. It's... (sigh) It's your tiny, ineffectual fists. And your hair.
    Meredith: My hair?
    Derek: It smells good. And you're very, very bossy. Keeps me in line.
    Meredith: I'm still not going out with you.
    Derek: You say that now.

Awwww!
    Okay, I'm breathing heavy just reliving this scene all over again.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    That was a great scene.

I am HOOKED on this show! That doctor guy is hot! Sandra Oh is awesome and the Nazi is hilarious. I'll definitely be watching this show every week.

Premium Member
    It's driving me nuts waiting for next Sunday night so I can watch it again. They have only shown 3 episodes and I already need my next fix.

I just watched the first two episodes yesterday (taped them) and am loving this show! I also used to be an ER devotee, but I barely remember it's on now. This show is fresh, funny, poignant, all the things ER was in the early seasons. Next week's episode looks great.

Another faithful fan here!

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I've enjoyed the show as well. Grey reminds me of a Calista Flockhart/ Renee Zellwiger character (trendy, hot, bedroom eyes ).
    I'm seeing a Renee Zellweger/Melissa Gilbert resemblance, but not Calista F. thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Did anyone find it amusing that none of the male doctors in the operating room recognized what the severed penis actually was?
    Including the one who was holding it. But the female intern who was 10 feet away recognized it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    By the way, does anyone know the Name of the song in the opening credits. I have searched everywhere and no one like knows. It isn't the song by Postal Service. Thanks
    According to the ABC website, it's "Cosy in the Pocket" by Psapp.

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Me too! It's all ABC's fault! I wasn't watching anything but reality tv for a few years and then ABC goes and gives us Lost, DH, Eyes, and now GA!
    ABC is really shining these days, isn't it? By the way, this show is doing so well, ABC is going to hang on to the 5 unaired episodes of Boston Legal and run them in the fall at the beginning of the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    It's not just you Duxxy, he is oh so hunky now.
    Anybody mind if I jump on that bandwagon?

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I hope this romantic limbo doesn't go on too long, I hated it in Moonlighting and Who's the Boss - it just irritates me. Get on with it already. He's not her direct superior, he's not grading her so just do it!!
    I rarely disagree with you Duxx, but I really enjoy the chase much more than the capture.

And I like that the girl playing "Isobel" (Izzy) also played "Isabel" on Roswell.
    Last edited by Qboots; 04-13-2005 at 11:29 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Did anyone find it amusing that none of the male doctors in the operating room recognized what the severed penis actually was?
    I think that was because it had been in her stomach awhile and the stomach acid had made it almost unrecognizable. Ew.
    It is kind of amusing when you think about it though, male doctors not recognizing a penis.
    Meredith probably knew what it was because being the daughter of a famous surgeon she is way smarter than anyone else in the room.

Another Eppie on tonight! I'm so excited, I'm falling more and more in love with this show as the days go on. I love Shepard and Meredith. Wow! I loved Shepard calming her down after she tried to kill Alex, he's so awesome. Loved him telling Mere that she's very very bossy and keeps him in line-- the fact that he is everyone's boss, just makes the whole thing even more hilarious. Can't wait for tonight
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I <3 Derek and Meredith! From what I hear, there are good scenes in the future. I haven't read spoilers as I intend to stay spoiler free. Can't wait for tonight! Gotta love a new episode!

I loved the eppie!!!! So beautiful tonight, I love the emotional aspects they are showing of being a surgeon, esp the man with the tumor...wow, powerful stuff. The one thing that really bugged tho was Meredith trying to talk the woman out of the surgery and then walking away scottfree. Had it been George or Alex, Shepard would have pounded them into a pulp but since it was Mere, he just said not to repeat the behavior or something. Ugh. He's her boss, I wish he would act more like it sometimes, and not just let her get away with anything she wants. Loved the nurse ask about the diagnoses of her mother tho, very touching and I loved seeing Christina's more human side. Overall, great eppie as expected
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

What a great show! I've been watching it since it started, and I love it.
    It's like a lighter version of ER, but with more personable characters. (well at least to me they are.)

+ Reply to Thread