+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I actually liked the episode last night too. Not to brag, but I got what the doctor was saying to Christina about the heart in the box, before she did. LOL

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

LOVED last night. Sometimes I find in many shows that they forget their past. It was nice to see them remember George and Izzy. Enjoyed the episode. Loved Cristina "getting it". She's a hard girl so it's nice to see her find what she's looking for.

Poor Henry!

Meredith and Christina drinking out of a flask at the baseball game.........too funny!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Meredith and Christina drinking out of a flask at the baseball game.........too funny!
    Every time they opened their mouths in the outfield, I was cracking up - totally reminded me of the old Christina and Merideth. I've missed them!

I'm looking forward to Mark & Lexie - she better have to chase him after what she put him through!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I swear, if they pull a Denny with Henry, I'm going to be so mad! I love him and Teddy together. I don't think it's too much to let her actually be happy. Let Derek and Meredith and Cristina and Owen be the angsty couples!

Every time they talk about George, I nearly lose it. He was my favorite character.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I swear, if they pull a Denny with Henry, I'm going to be so mad! I love him and Teddy together. I don't think it's too much to let her actually be happy. Let Derek and Meredith and Cristina and Owen be the angsty couples!

Every time they talk about George, I nearly lose it. He was my favorite character.
    Touche. i though the same, there you go Denny 2.0

FORT Fogey

I'm afraid that's where they're heading with Henry, too. Seems every time they have a sweet guy on this show, he's toast.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    LOVED last night. Sometimes I find in many shows that they forget their past. It was nice to see them remember George and Izzy. Enjoyed the episode. Loved Cristina "getting it". She's a hard girl so it's nice to see her find what she's looking for.
    I agree. I liked this too. Especially in the end when Karev was talking about George.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    That's what was going through my mind as well. I actually like Henry and Teddy together. He really balances her out.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I agree. I liked this too. Especially in the end when Karev was talking about George.
    His line of "Izzie's gone, George is dead and we're all different" was so simple, but really powerful. Karev really was not one of my favorite characters when the series started, but I've enjoyed seeing him become a man.

That's what was going through my mind as well. I actually like Henry and Teddy together. He really balances her out.
    Plus, he's adorable! It seems that any character that is sweet and isn't a doctor is going to be toast at one time or another. Heck, George WAS doctor and he still got thrown under a bus, literally. Not every character on this show needs to be dark and twisty!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey
    Oh well, another denny

+ Reply to Thread