+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I have to say that last night's episode was actually pretty good. I was so proud of Alex when he decided that Meredith and Derek needed to be told about the baby. He would have never forgiven himself if he didn't and something happened to her. I also loved how he pointed out to Arizona that she really doesn't have any parental rights over Sophia. I'm glad Callie is going to get that paper for her and give her peace of mind. I loved the scene with Cristina and Zola. She does have maternal instincts in her LOL. And Derek is still just a total d-bag!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Better episode this week. I loved Debbie Reynolds - know her from SYTYCD and didn't realize she was such a good actor. Loved to see Cristina dancing again and Bailey's men.

I'm tired of Meredith and Derek though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Better episode this week. I loved Debbie Reynolds - know her from SYTYCD and didn't realize she was such a good actor. Loved to see Cristina dancing again and Bailey's men.

I'm tired of Meredith and Derek though.
    You mean Debbie Allen. That stopped me for a second and I was trying to figure out how I missed Debbie Reynolds ("was she in really heavy makeup or something?...." ) She was always terrific on Fame back in the day.

I'm SO glad Bailey ended it with Eli. I never liked them together.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    You mean Debbie Allen. That stopped me for a second and I was trying to figure out how I missed Debbie Reynolds ("was she in really heavy makeup or something?...." ) She was always terrific on Fame back in the day.

Same here, although I found myself feeling sorry for him when he got dumped. Seemed he really did want a relationship with her, while at the beginning I just thought he was a player. Now I'm loving the way Ben has the upper hand with Miranda .... sloooowly reeling her in! He has her just where he wants her.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

LOL! Funny what your fingers type sometimes. At least I was in the ballpark, it could've been Debbie Gibson or Debbie Harry.

I totally agree about Bailey and Eli. Eli just seemed like he had a chip on his shoulder, maybe because he's a nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    LOL! Funny what your fingers type sometimes. At least I was in the ballpark, it could've been Debbie Gibson or Debbie Harry.
    MY father is ALWAYS getting actors' names wrong, so I'm used to deciphering his descriptions of movies.

It would have been a MUCH different dynamic with Debbie Harry as his mother!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I actually liked this latest episode. That was a heartbreaking scene with Christina consoling the baby.

Loved the Debbie Allen character. I would never have recognized her if I had not read about here!

I was watching Bone's on/off when watching this show but I'm still enjoying the men on the show more than women. The Avery/Mark thing I really liked. I also enjoyed Callie's part at the end too. But Meredith and Christina and even that heart doctor are just kind of a turn off to me this season.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Callie's scene with George's mother was fantastic. I love how she was so happy that she had a baby. I hope that they can stay in touch
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

loved last night

+ Reply to Thread