+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Well....our patterns DO tend to repeat in our lives (until we learn the lesson), don't they? Makes sense to me!

I loved it that Meredith was right about the clip size, and stuck to her guns. Noticed that when the applause started in the OR for her first successful aneuryism surgery, it was NOT Derrick who started the applause, like the Chief had said it would be.....in fact, Derrick didn't get on board and give her the deserved/earned praise until the very last. It was hard for him to give it up. He was being quite jerky....and the whole OR staff saw that.

Maybe SHE'S too good for HIM!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Last night really disappointed me. Derrek was such a turd yet again. April not having control of the others is a little annoying. Cristina and Owen not talking about the abortion. Just not a good night for me
    I get annoyed when they over do it with the silly banter about nothing. There is so much for them to put into dialogue, so to have the characters quibble about nothing for over 20 minutes is just pathetic. I had thought this season would be better.

I missed some of the GA history. Is Eric the guy who suffered from PTSD or was that another guy Christina was involved with?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I missed some of the GA history. Is Eric* the guy who suffered from PTSD or was that another guy Christina was involved with?
    *Owen.

He is one in the same. When Hunt first came on the scene and his relationship started he was suffering from PTSD.

I do agree that Derek is being a turd, but I also don't think Meredith is perfectly in the clear with all of this.
    Debb70 likes this.

The episode isn't over yet but I have thoroughly enjoyed the absence of the females and their issues on this show. Watching just the guys and their stuff has been totally enjoyable to me tonight.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Last nights episode was good. I think not having all the women there with all their drama helped out
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm not sure why I'm having trouble with the show again. Maybe it's just not a good fit for me. I did watch Private Practice and OMG. That show is great. I really care about what happens to the characters on GA, but the show annoys me too much to watch. The writing at Private Practice is soooooo much better.

I decided after watching the last episode that the women on Grey's are what I find to be so so annoying. The female characters' behavior and personalities on this show have seem to have melded into this whiney, self centered, can't take ownership of my life and decisions blob that I just can't stand to watch. It's not funny anymore (I don't know if that aspect ever really was). It's not endearing any of those characters to me. And when the male characters are with them they are overshadowed by the hot mess that is the women on this show. Seeing just the men and men alone I saw some of the humor and the interactions were much more pleasant to watch. I'd watch every week, every episode all the way through if I knew I was going to be subjected to the hot messes they created out of the woman and just back to the simple drama and the fun humor again.
    sunshine3331 and Debb70 like this.

I didn't enjoy last episode like I have others. I didn't see much of any storyline.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Haven't seen Lexi since last season. I wonder where she is.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Haven't seen Lexi since last season. I wonder where she is.
    I've been wondering too, thought maybe she was on another maternity leave or something so I googled and found this Grey's Anatomy Mystery: Where's Chyler Leigh's Lexie? - TVLine.

Jackson made reference to her in the last episode as if she's around and they showed a Lexie look-alike pushing a gurney (or maybe Chyler did a quick cameo).
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread