+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I know I may be in the minority, but I side with Derrick. Mer's act and not think attitude is not something you pledge your life to another person. **ducks**
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I know I may be in the minority, but I side with Derrick. Mer's act and not think attitude is not something you pledge your life to another person. **ducks**
    You're not in the minority. I side with him too. I didn't find her erratic behavior endearing at all this episode. All in all I didn't enjoy watching her at all last night. But I agree her act and not think behavior/attitude especially with how destructive it has been to things he's cared about would definitely have me questioning the relationship as well.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I thought that this was by far one of the best Grey's in a LONG time. It went back to the personalities they USED to have. Bailey was the nazi in this episode. FINALLY. Not a gushing schoolgirl. And Eli was nowhere to be found. Yay. I LOVED the scene with Mer and Owen - while you may not agree with it - I personally believe that nobody knows Cristina better than Mer and it was very poignant. I understand that Cristina should have been doing something about birth control - duh - especially because she's so against having kids - but at this point I think they handled it right. Mer was definitely erratic but if you listen to her it really all was for the baby (who BTW is just YUMMY!!). I wasn't a fan of Derek last night. Mainly because if you are married and truly love someone - you talk to them. You don't just shun them - no matter how erratic the behavior. You don't scold them like a 5 year old. Their relationship has always been based on communication - they don't shut each other out. So that bothered me. The voiceover at the end was PHENOMENAL. Made me cry. "You think that true love is the only thing that can crush your heart, the thing that will take your life and light it up, or destroy it. Then you become a mother"

April is useless as a chief resident - they need to reconsider that just as they did with Torres and Bailey a few season back.

It was good to see everyone acting like they used to act - Karev needing them was great - loved the banter with Karev and Yang - old school. When she was explaining to Mer what she did to Alex I was hysterical "a cc of Epi. He'll be fine" LOL!

I loved it - I need Mer and Der to talk again - really talk and get their feelings out there and I think they'll be fine.

They need something for Sloan to do besides yell at Avery and oogle over his kid. He's too good a character. oh and Avery.....YUM.

ETA: and the CHIEF! WTG Richard. He was the chief of old - with a set of balls to do what needed to be done. He got Miranda on that clinical trial before he took the fall. Loved it. (and while I'm at it - I'd love an automatic pancreas please. Thanks!)

oh and I totally thought they were introducing a new doctor with that couple in the beginning - thought the woman was going to be the new OB person. Ooops. Wrong!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sloan needs to gain weight! He just doesn't look as good as he used to.
    buglover, FireWoman and JavaJo like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's good to see the show back to how it used to be! I had taken a break from the show, but returned at the end of last season. It looks like this one is going to be great!

I'm one who loves Christina, but could not get behind her reasoning on the abortion. Just don't buy it. Maybe if it was the first time, but naaay. I'll have to put that out of my mind. She should have had her tubes tied. Why continue to risk pregnancy? Enough with the abortions Christina. Get fixed.

Why can't Meredith figure out how to do the right thing? It's very frustrating. In some ways, she so immature.

Even though Meredith screwed up, I was so upset when the social worker said they were going to take the baby to foster care. Ugggggghhhh. That made me angry. Taking the baby from what she is now used to is so wrong. That social worker had no proof of anything unsafe. If Meredith was going to do something wrong, that would have been the time to off the social worker. She could keep in the morgue for a few months right? JUst KIDDING. LOL

So Derrick just decides that he doesn't trust her in the work place and not at home? He seemed hell bent on getting out of that relationship and tonight because of a post it he decides he wants the marriage, trusts her inside the marriage but not at work??.......... Loved Christina and Owen getting sick from the food and laughing in the bathroom. It took food poisoning to break the ice with those two!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    So Derrick just decides that he doesn't trust her in the work place and not at home? He seemed hell bent on getting out of that relationship and tonight because of a post it he decides he wants the marriage, trusts her inside the marriage but not at work??.......... Loved Christina and Owen getting sick from the food and laughing in the bathroom. It took food poisoning to break the ice with those two!
    I was coming here to mention the exact same thing. I know there are lots of people who want to see those two together. I just found this whole angle kind of bad romance novel-esque. I didn't mind the character who is the chief resident until this season either. This season she is profoundly annoying to me.

FORT Fogey

Wasn't Derrick the one who was wrong about what size clip to use in the aneurysm surgery, or am I confused about that? If Mer was right about the size clip, then it seems to me SHE should be the one who doesn't trust HIM. I know there is more involved than that surgery in his lack of trust, but I'm just sick of him thinking he is Mr. Perfect and that Mer just doesn't measure up. Lexie seemed to be MIA in last night's episode.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Last night really disappointed me. Derrek was such a turd yet again. April not having control of the others is a little annoying. Cristina and Owen not talking about the abortion. Just not a good night for me
    Debb70 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Derrick IS a turd. Meredith needs to go back to therapy. She went from a critical, disapproving mother to a critical, disapproving husband.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread