+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 725 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

No one has mentioned the elevator scene??
    When Meredith swallowed her pride and quitely said "I miss you" my heart broke for her, then seeing the the indecision and naked need on Derek's face behind her... awww. It's her that he wants but his loyalty keeps him trying with his wife. Their relationship will blow up very soon. When Addy called Derek out and said you are either in 100% or you're out she was right. He's decided to work on his marriage, he should really be working on it. IMO He's still to pissed off to give their marriage a fighting chance, not to mention his overwhelming feelings for Meredith.
    In the end I hope his sacrifice is worth it
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I know. my heart also broke for them and I think Derrick just needs to let that marriage go. Did you see the frown he gave Addison when they were on the ferry? He doesn't like her at all.

For those of us who really like Derek with Meredith, it is disappointing that Addision will become a regular character on the show (TV Guide this week). That means there will be no big blow up soon, or that Derek and Meredith will be back together in the near future.

Obviously, Derek is in love with Meredith, but he feels he should try again with his marriage to his cheating, ambitious, self-centered wife, whom he is no longer in love with. (You can tell I don't like her much). He is a fool, because if this were real life, he would lose the woman he really loves because of his stupid choice (which will end eventually anyway).

I would like to see Meredith have an affair with a new, hot, super hunky guy and let Derek see them together. (It would serve him right and make her feel a lot better).

I finished watching "Grey's Anatomy" last night and flipped the channel to a rerun of "Sex and The City." I had my back to the TV, but the narration by Carrie Bradshaw of the episode sounded so much like Meredith that I had to double check what show I was watching. They sound so much like each other in this narrative format that it is eerie. Didn't know if anyone else had noticed the comparison.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I have noticed that Muggle. Meredith's narration does sound a lot like Carrie in Sex and the City. I think it especially sounded like Carrie last night because of the whole Romeo and Juliet theme. It was something you could imagine Carrie talking about.

I loved the Hello Kitty bandaid over the zit because I have done the exact same thing (although only with a plain old bandaid).

The scene between the Chief and Bailey was awesome. Only Bailey could get away with calling him an idiot and her speech about men was hilarious. I loved how the Chief threw in congratulations as an afterthought.

They are going to have to do something with the Derek and Addison storyline. When Derek was deciding what to do, it seemed like he did still have some feelings for Addison. Now, it's like there is nothing there. Based on the last two episodes, his choice to try to make his marriage work makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    No one has mentioned the elevator scene??
    When Meredith swallowed her pride and quitely said "I miss you" my heart broke for her, then seeing the the indecision and naked need on Derek's face behind her... awww. It's her that he wants but his loyalty keeps him trying with his wife. Their relationship will blow up very soon. When Addy called Derek out and said you are either in 100% or you're out she was right. He's decided to work on his marriage, he should really be working on it. IMO He's still to pissed off to give their marriage a fighting chance, not to mention his overwhelming feelings for Meredith.
    In the end I hope his sacrifice is worth it
    That said right there Duxxy. This is a real gut buster of a show . But the scene with Bailey and the Chief was hilarious. " I'm pregnant. You dumbass"
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

It was funny when Christina was getting ready for her date and just trying on/ changing dresses with George in the room. She said Burke has seen her naked a 1,000 times and George says, oh, bad mental images...or something like that. He is so cute!

I could have SWORN that Bailey said to Dr. Shepherd that she had a hot date with her husband for their 10th anniversary. I think she did say husband and I think they did show a male coming up to her for a kiss to greet her. But I might be wrong even though I would bet money on it.
    Last edited by PGM35; 11-14-2005 at 05:28 PM.

FORT Regular
    The tensiion on this show now, it is working so well! I cannot wait to see it next week already.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That band-aid was about a zit????? It was already hidden by her hair, for goodness sake!! Nobody would probably have even noticed it nor cared!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    That band-aid was about a zit????? It was already hidden by her hair, for goodness sake!! Nobody would probably have even noticed it nor cared!
    It did look pretty big. And a woman who just lost her dream man to his wife (who appears perfect and self confident), would cover it up. I would have!

+ Reply to Thread