+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

The previews make us believe that Mer and McDreamy split because she finds the bed empty and all the stuff gone but I think it is Alex who takes off because he knows he can't live there now that Mer has been fired. Next episode is the season finale. I hope it isn't too cheesy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. April is the only one that is so organized and doesn't mind doing paper work or following rules.
    Wasn't Bailey chief resident, too? She's a devoted surgeon, like Christine. Don't know about her also being organized and into paperwork. It would be pretty funny to me if April is picked. The other residents don't seem to have much respect for her. She seems the least capable of the lot and a prissy little snitch. They showed her blabbing a wrong diagnosis last night (lung cancer) and upsetting the patient and his family.

She said they had to test for cancer to rule it out..........she never said he actually had cancer. The films showed he had something large in his lung.. x-rays will do that so they had to do a CT scan to see it more clearly. She was right in her "list" but wrong to say it near the patient and his family. I know from experience that doctors will not say anything definitive until they actually have a clear picture of what is wrong. My son has liver cancer and when we went for tests, all they would say at the CT scan was they saw a large mass on his liver. Once the doctor got the blood tests back, he told us it was most likely cancer but we needed to see an oncologist and surgeon to be sure.

Bailey is Chief Resident but she's becoming an attending. Dr. Torres couldn't get the paperwork and schedules going because she was too busy with the surgeries she was doing and Bailey was doing all of it for her. The Chief saw that and fired Torres from the Chief resident job and told Bailey to do it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

So now I guess Yang is going to change her mind when she sees Mer with the baby? Won't there be too many babies next season, with Callie, Mer, and Yang?

Derek is being an a'hole. Mer is a lot nicer to him than I would have been. I can't stand rigid thinkers.

You guys who said April would be chief resident were right. There really wasn't any other choice at that point. Either she's going to crash and burn, or she'll step up to the plate and surprise everyone with her new-found authority.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Boy, that was really a depressing season finale.

It was an underwhelming season finale. Usually they leave me looking forward to next year but I just don't care. I see either Yang learning she loves babies or leaving Owen. Either way don't really care. Haven't been invested in their relationship for some time as all of a sudden he stopped having issues with PTSD and they're just not that interesting of a couple since then to me.

The Derek/Meredith relationship has been eh for me since they became a "stable" couple. He did come off as a real jerk to me after his to do. But then again having been involved in studies before and knowing the work that goes into getting the proper permission, proper design, and then actually moving it to human subjects... I would have probably been kind of a jerk to her too after she just screwed the entire thing up. Though I wouldn't have gone so far as calling her bad parent or saying she didn't know the difference between right/wrong. But I would have been a jerk. But then again... he kind of tampered with his study himself by letting Adelle into it. They were both in murky waters there study ethics wise.

I liked April before now she's just coming off as a little annoying to me.

I used to be able to watch their finales and be really engaged and this one had a hard time keeping my attention.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was underwhelmed. I found myself not even paying attention through half of it. Hope they can come back next season with great story lines, great writing etc
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I thought it was a good episode, it just wasn't a season finale episode. When you think that in the past, they've done huge things like the cutting of Denny's wire, and the shooting for a finale, this was just a letdown. It left a lot up in the air for next season, but not with the edge of your seat drama they've gotten us used to.

I haven't watched the show regularly in a long time. I loved it at first and then lost total intesest, but I want to like it. I did watch a portion of the show last night. Someone please tell me, who was the person laying on the ground at night time towards the end of the show and what was he doing? Thanks.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Glad it wasn't another Over-The-Top season finale. This is a character-driven show that doesn't need to always grab you by the throat at the end of each season. I think if TPTB were going for a "big" finale they could have moved some storytelling around and put the Callie/Arizona car crash at the end of the season for a big cliff-hanger. I'm glad it wasn't done that way and I'm glad the season finale was more low key. I'm sure Derek will "come to his senses". I'm glad Karev regrets his actions... he reacted to what had been done to him... he lashed out inappropriately and there are consequences he didn't think through. Sure, being an adult you get to do what you want... and you also get to deal with the ramifications of it. I'm glad Meredith was able to stand her ground and not crumble. She's accepting the ramifications of her actions and I'm pleased to see that. Not sure where Christina and Owen are going. This could be interesting. April will step up and do a good job. She may not win a popularity contest but I think she'll be okay about that.

Good season finale for me

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread