+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I know, they said months had passed and the baby was 5 and half lbs. now, so at the cut off for "normal" weight, but still it looked more like a 9 lb.er or more to me as well.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Reality check! This is fiction!! They are doing good to get a baby...they are not going to get a fragile one! I am sorry for people who have preemies, but I don't expect to see exact replication on a dramatic television show written for entertainment.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Reality check! This is fiction!! They are doing good to get a baby...they are not going to get a fragile one! I am sorry for people who have preemies, but I don't expect to see exact replication on a dramatic television show written for entertainment.
    Not only that, but I wouldn't think it healthy to have a real 5lb baby on set....being around so many people with God only knows what germs. So while I don't like it...I understand why they needed to use a slightly bigger baby.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Who is the guy that Teddy got into the car with? Is he supposed to be a familiar face? If so, I don't recognize him.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

He was the therapist they all had to see after the shooting at the hospital.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    He was the therapist they all had to see after the shooting at the hospital.
    Thanks. I was wondering the same thing. Wasn't he married or something?

They had gone out previous episodes. If I remember correctly it got fairly serious on her end.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    yeah, I get that and I wouldn't want them to use a fragile baby. I was just saying I was taken out of the moment. Sorry, but I was, and I know it is fiction, but I must have missed that it was monthes later because I had no idea who that baby was.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets View Post
    yeah, I get that and I wouldn't want them to use a fragile baby. I was just saying I was taken out of the moment. Sorry, but I was, and I know it is fiction, but I must have missed that it was monthes later because I had no idea who that baby was.
    They ran something about the date across the screen....and of course you could see that her hands and legs were now working well...she could handle the baby.
    Good pt. about danger to the baby if really that small.

I want Teddy and her hubby to end up as a real couple. HE was so thoughtful and is so patient

+ Reply to Thread