+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I would love to see Sara in something like Rent. And I was looking at the biography on her website and saw she Vagina Monologues and would have loved to see her in that too.

Anyhow, I didn't hate last nights episode. I never liked the song Chasing Cars so that was a hard sell for me from the get go. And really I didn't like it until she was singing her last song which to me was the best song in the show. Or at least the one that seemed to fit for me.

I'm not into all this baby stuff or the doctors getting hurt/sick all the time. It feels like it's been too done to me. Edit to add... I don't care how cute Mark is he lost any endearing qualities when he told Arizona she's nothing.

I think Eric Dane had skin cancer and was treated. This was a few years back, not sure where he is with it currently.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I've been reading a lot of complaints on FB but I really liked last night's episode. The choice of songs was great and I thought they all pulled them off well (meaning no one made me cringe or want to plug my ears-lol). I can't wait to see how the rest of this plays out, as well as how Christina deals with the Teddy fallout. What I also want to know is how that chick was the top OB/GYN yet failed so miserably with this trauma?

JavaJo, impressive memory on all the songs - after reading your post, I realized the songs that got to me most were the Denny songs. Also, kudos to your son for calling you and for your picking him up.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't know any of this music, all "after my time" I guess, and although I cried when Denny died I don't associate it with any particualar music, and frankly I found the music a distraction most of the time, but I have to agree that "Callie" has a fantastic voice....and the song she was singing at the end as she "woke up" was terrific, whatever it's called. There it wasn't such a distraction from the action so I really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I

JavaJo, impressive memory on all the songs - after reading your post, I realized the songs that got to me most were the Denny songs. Also, kudos to your son for calling you and for your picking him up.
    Those are the ones that get to me, too. I loved Denny and was so not happy when they offed him. They play a lot of Indie music on this show and I admit..I buy the albums they put out. This show has put a lot of great music on the map.

And yeah....I really tried to teach my boys a lot of things when they were growing up (two are 19 and 21 and I have one that is only 8 so he's still a work in progress...lol) and hoped that most of them stuck. I'm just happy that THIS lesson made it through those thick heads of theirs...haha I'm actually pretty proud of him for doing the right thing.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 04-02-2011 at 02:16 AM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I watched this episode twice. It was fantastic and "Runnin on Sunshine" was awesome. Alex can sing too

Finally a new episode tonight!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm really shocked that they didn't kill the baby off. Glad they didn't though. Loved how Bailey helped Callie realize that she would always be worried b/c she is a parent now.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Overall I found it to be a rather "ordinary" episode. I guess that is what happens when you've had some really emotional, hard-hitting episodes preceding it.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

so entirely taken out of the moment at the end when Callie picked up her baby that had GROWN TO 4 TIMES HER SIZE!! I was thinking is she practicing holding a baby? who is that sweet chunky baby? is she dreaming about her baby???
    Sorry, but I had a preemie and spent a LOT of time in the NICU, they don't grow that fast and they don't look like that when they graduate! And their baby was even going home earlier than most cuz of the 3 doctors living with her bit.

+ Reply to Thread