+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 708 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158558 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    What???? Bailey's pregnant????? I'm sorry. She doesn't strike me as the maternal type.
    I disagree... Bailey has shown herself to be very protective of her interns. And don't forget how she was with that patient who died of complications of cystic fibrosis.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

I hope Addison leaves soon...
    Last edited by chesara; 11-14-2005 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    I hope Addison leaves soon...
    So do I. I really hate her.
    So I missed a lot of this episode 'cause I was actually in here. Why was Izzy mad at Alex and why did she slap him before she kissed him?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I liked Addison when she first came on the show but I don't like her anymore and I noticed her name was in the begging credits with the others. Is that new or was it always like that when from when she first aired??

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    So do I. I really hate her.
    So I missed a lot of this episode 'cause I was actually in here. Why was Izzy mad at Alex and why did she slap him before she kissed him?
    Izzy was mad at him for how he felt about the lady wanting the hysterectomy and mastectomy. He was all for it, saying it's her body, and they can reconstruct, etc. Izzy took it much more personally in that men only want the outer package and she felt that if she didn't look like she did, then Alex wouldn't be interested in her anymore either.
    He said, he liked her rack - she got mad - and then he said, wait, let me finish...he said that he would still like her without it because of who she was (or something like that). I think she slapped him so that he wouldn't forget the kiss she was about to lay on him.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    I liked Addison when she first came on the show but I don't like her anymore and I noticed her name was in the begging credits with the others. Is that new or was it always like that when from when she first aired??
    It's new. She's just recently been elevated to series regular status.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's new. She's just recently been elevated to series regular status.

NOOOOOO!

I felt so bad for Merideth last night. I pray his marriage ends and she doesn't want him back!
    Yup, with donuts!!

LG.
    what about that friend of Addison's who husband was ripping her a new one about having preventive surgery. You'd think the poor woman intentionally drowned his puppy with all of the grief he was giving her, and here she was scared to death she was going to die of cancer like all of the women in her family. Uuugh. I liked Alex' response to Izzy about loving her for who she is, even though he does like her rack.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    what about that friend of Addison's who husband was ripping her a new one about having preventive surgery. You'd think the poor woman intentionally drowned his puppy with all of the grief he was giving her, and here she was scared to death she was going to die of cancer like all of the women in her family.
    I actually felt sorry for him, because he was also a victim in the entire situation. I think the woman was overreacting with her desire for surgery, and she was making decisions that completely changed the course of his life, too. Here was a man that wanted to have a baby, but his wife had made all of these dramatic decisions (without consulting him) that were going to render that impossible. He was torn between his love and fear for her, and his love and desire to have a baby.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread