+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I could see them delivering the baby premature and then having a long drawn out illness associated with that which causes all sorts of more discord between the three of them.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I really thought the musical was last night - I found myself watching the clock and thinking this is going to be the shortest "musical" episode I've seen... d'oh!!

As soon as they mentioned the baby's gestation age, I realized they're going to prob. go the route of a very early delivery with complications, as causingchaos mentioned, or they're going to deliver and the baby doesn't make it. Either way, it's going to cause major strife between Callie & Arizona with Mark thrown in.

I wonder if Mark will confront Avery about Lexi? And how sad was hearing/seeing that Adele has the beginnings of Alzheimers? Not looking forward to next week's episode AT ALL.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I hope the musical part comes up soon. We've got 10 minutes left and unless I fell asleep in my chair, I didn't see any musical scenes!
    I was waiting all episode for the musical numbers, too, bug. Then I saw it was for next week's epi. Grrrr!!!

Oh man, I will feel so bad if the accident causes Callie to lose the baby or if the baby lives and then dies shortly thereafter. She really, really wants to be a mom.

Ironic that Meredith's mom, the love of Richard's life, had Alzheimers, and now poor Adele, bless her soul, is suffering the same fate. When she was railing against the diagnosis and saying how it wasn't fair, especially now, when their marriage, was on track and was where it was supposed to be after all these years, it broke my heart. So sad.
    Last edited by Eastcoastmom; 03-25-2011 at 12:04 PM.

FORT Fogey

I kept waiting for the musical part, too. Could have sworn it was advertised for this week. Anticipating that it would start any second kind of made me more aware of the music they play in the background. I wasn't as conscious of it before. When Arizona kept looking sideways at Callie in the car instead of at the road, I was wondering how she could drive like that and wouldn't she know better. I kept saying "watch the road, watch the road" at my TV!Then, wham!

I liked that Bailey acted more professional around Eli, the horny male nurse, this week, at least within the hospital walls. No more giggly-googly stuff on the job, I hope. Wish she wasn't so eager to jump into his bed when he snaps his fingers, though. Doesn't she have a child to take care of? How can she just go off to his place at a moment's notice? Sorry, I just don't see them as a couple, anyway. They don't seem to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I just saw that at the end. Does anyone think they will kill off Callie's baby to make things smoother? I hope not but I feel it coming.
    I've read
    Click to see Spoiler:
    on many entertainment blogs (WWKristen at E!, Ausellio, etc) that there will be a baby and that the baby will not die. Of course they could be wrong, but I highly doubt they will be

What an episode last night! It seemed to go by really fast. I found myself looking at the clock and realizing that there were only a few minutes left and then bam. Literally.

They have some damn fine voices on Grey's! I knew about Sara, but the others are WOW!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I was a little in love with Kevin Mckidd before but now I think I might have to leave my husband and head to Hollywood! Running on Sunshine was h.o.t. and a nice moment of levity in a pretty intense show.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I found this to be quite hokey. The lip-syncing, like on GLEE, bothered me. Sara does, indeed, have a beautiful voice. I had more fun switching to Mobbed!

This episode can wait until reruns, for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    I was a little in love with Kevin Mckidd before but now I think I might have to leave my husband and head to Hollywood! Running on Sunshine was h.o.t. and a nice moment of levity in a pretty intense show.
    Every time I see Kevin McKidd, I think "Everything we are eating this evening, Colin has killed."

The show is 90 minutes off here in CA, but I'm looking forward to it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Do they continue where they left off last week with the crash or is this all just a fluff episode? I don't want to waste my time if it's just about singing and dancing.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread