+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    and I love everything and every character with the exception of Meredith Grey. Her voice grates on my last nerve and her neverending fawning and baiting of a married man really bothers me. I know she was in the dark when she fell in love but the reality is that McDreamy is married and you have to respect that until he changes his mind--constantly asking him questions about your past relationship and telling him you miss him is just smarmy.
    I used to feel the exact same way. Wondered how anyone so ditzy could be a doctor but.............she gets a whole lot better. Thank goodness!
    It seems like as Meredith becomes more mature, Bailey is going backwards. I just don't get how Bailey is acting right now. So out of character.

FORT Fanatic

Musical episode is this Thursday. It should be interesting. I'm not a fan of Callie (Sara Ramirez), but I heard that she can sing.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    Musical episode is this Thursday. It should be interesting. I'm not a fan of Callie (Sara Ramirez), but I heard that she can sing.
    She won a Tony for her work in Spamalot. She's got an incredible voice.

Not sure how I feel about the musical episode. I'll probably tune in, but it feels a bit like jumping on the Glee bandwagon. IMO, the only non-musical show that's ever done a great musical episode is Buffy and I doubt GA can come close to "Once More With Feeling." I guess we'll have to see.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    Sara has an amazing voice, i am very much looking forward to her singing.. and from what i hear it will be music fomr the show put in to actions.. i like the concept as i have always felt that the music was well placed.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    She won a Tony for her work in Spamalot. She's got an incredible voice.

Not sure how I feel about the musical episode. I'll probably tune in, but it feels a bit like jumping on the Glee bandwagon. IMO, the only non-musical show that's ever done a great musical episode is Buffy and I doubt GA can come close to "Once More With Feeling." I guess we'll have to see.
    Thanks for that, I had no idea and hadn't been looking forward to this episode at all. Knowing that she can at least hold a tune (and then some) makes me feel better.

So funny but whenever a show has a singing episode, I always automatically think of Buffy. From the commercial, DH & I have been speculating where this episode might go...I hope it's as good as we think it might be.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

IMO, the only non-musical show that's ever done a great musical episode is Buffy
    I thought Scrubs pulled it off pretty well. But that show was slapstick anyway.

From what Ellen P said on Ellen.....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's a dream a coma patient is having
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

House just had a musical episode not too long ago. I wonder if this is a trend for "sweeps" or something. I will still tune in because I do love me some Grey's!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I hope the musical part comes up soon. We've got 10 minutes left and unless I fell asleep in my chair, I didn't see any musical scenes!
    Yup, with donuts!!

The musical episode is next week
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I just saw that at the end. Does anyone think they will kill off Callie's baby to make things smoother? I hope not but I feel it coming.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread