+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4151155;
    Ellen has hasn't gone back to her pre-baby weight at all. I'm kind of glad she looks fuller. She was so thin before she got pregnant it was a little scary.
    I so, so, so agree! She looks so much better the way she is now!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, too, agree but I don't like the flat-ironed hair on her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4147626;
    Is anyone else hoping that Teddy and Henry actually fall in love and stay married? Because I am! Scott Foley is easy on the eyes and his character is likable. Plus, Henry is going to need that support system. Teddy is a caregiver. She'll feel bad, stick around to help him out and end up falling for him.
    Oh, yes! Most of us love a good romance like that. Why else would we keep watching The Bachelor, knowing all that we know??
    I really like Teddy and he's adorable. I remember her from Third Watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4148908;
    This whole Mark/Lexie/Callie/Arizona thing with the baby makes me angry. Does Mark know yet or has Callie only told Arizona? This is just a mess and every person involved is very fragile right now.
    I don't like this baby complication either. I thought it was just me and because I watch Days of our Lives, where out of wedlock babies are coming out of the woodwork!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4151155;
    Ellen has hasn't gone back to her pre-baby weight at all. I'm kind of glad she looks fuller. She was so thin before she got pregnant it was a little scary.
    Yes, I agree. She looks so much better with some meat on her bones. She was kind of scary looking.

Cristina was hilarious last night! When she pretended to be having a breakdown.... So funny!

I really hope that Lexi comes around. I love her and Mark together.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4179347;
    Cristina was hilarious last night! When she pretended to be having a breakdown.... So funny!

I really hope that Lexi comes around. I love her and Mark together.
    Christina was great - I sent him to find Owen but Owen's at the dentist.

I really don't like this whole baby storyline. If Callie's going to be this neurotic the entire time, she'll drive me crazy!! And poor Lexie. I so wanted her to be with Mark again but I can't blame her. This whole storyline sucks.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Does anyone recognize the girl who played Callie's gyno on the show this week? She looks so familiar but I can't figure out why.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Java Jo, she didn't look familiar to me but I looked her up on IMDB. Her name is Rachael Taylor, is Australian, and you may have seen her in the movie, Transformers, among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom;4180574;
    Java Jo, she didn't look familiar to me but I looked her up on IMDB. Her name is Rachael Taylor, is Australian, and you may have seen her in the movie, Transformers, among others.
    Ah, Transformers, most likely. Thank you!

ETA: Yep. Just looked her up. It's definitely Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4180926;
    Ah, Transformers, most likely. Thank you!

ETA: Yep. Just looked her up. It's definitely Transformers.
    I thought she looked a little "Sloany," like she might turn out to be another daughter of Mark Sloan. She looked alot like his pregnant daughter from last season!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4180556;
    Does anyone recognize the girl who played Callie's gyno on the show this week? She looks so familiar but I can't figure out why.
    She was in the movie "Bottle Shock", if you ever saw that. Fabulous movie !

+ Reply to Thread