+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;4148211;
    For the most part I felt they acted appropriately for students were shadowing.
    Except maybe Karev's .

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;4147635;
    Yeah, JavaJoe, I hope Scott Foley sticks around, love him. The doctor falls for sick patient has already been done with Izzy and Denny, but this is different.
    I hope he does too; but, IMDB only has him listed for the 2 episodes that have already aired this year. Hopefully the site just hasn't been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4148319;
    Except maybe Karev's .
    I find Karev's behavior much more unrealistic than the shadowing exercise. . But that's all part of how the show blurs some lines of reality.

On a completely different note. I know I'm in the minority but I wouldn't completely hate if Arizona and Callie didn't get back together. But I would rather see Mark and Lexie together. I don't know if this baby thing is going to make too much difference in their relationship in the long run.

Finally getting around to posting how I feel. This whole Mark/Lexie/Callie/Arizona thing with the baby makes me angry. Does Mark know yet or has Callie only told Arizona? This is just a mess and every person involved is very fragile right now. Grr... I too am not fond of the Bailey and nurse flirting and giggling.
    Yup, with donuts!!

do we know if Callie is even pregnant? We didnt see her pee on any sticks. We saw her crying in the bathroom but that could just be because of Arizona's reappearance. I think/hope Callie just said that to get a rise out of Arizona to see where she stands.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A definite maybe, right there!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4149275;
    do we know if Callie is even pregnant? We didnt see her pee on any sticks. We saw her crying in the bathroom but that could just be because of Arizona's reappearance. I think/hope Callie just said that to get a rise out of Arizona to see where she stands.
    Could be a ploy; but, that is a pretty big "trick" to play on someone. If I were Arizona and it was a trick I would leave Callie - not because of hard stuff to deal with - but because of that trick.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did anyone else think that Meredith's face looked awfully full on the last episode?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4149974;
    Did anyone else think that Meredith's face looked awfully full on the last episode?
    I noticed that as well; but, I think it's because she had her hair down, with bangs; which, can totally change the way someone's face looks.

Ellen has hasn't gone back to her pre-baby weight at all. I'm kind of glad she looks fuller. She was so thin before she got pregnant it was a little scary.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread