+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4143291;
    True, but wasn't there something at the end of the shooting rampage at the hospital about Arizona softening towards having children (or am I imagining that)? And she also seems to have admitted that it was a mistake to leave Callie to go to Malawi. People do make mistakes, and even though this one was big and hurtful, the upside was that it made A realize how much she loves C and wants to be with her. Awww, shouldn't that count for something? That being said, I do understand and agree that Callie should not jump right back in, but should perhaps give Arizona a chance to prove herself.
    Yes, Arizona did change her mind about children but I was not positive that she really felt that way or that she would continue to feel that way. I think Callie had her doubts too but wanted it so badly that she accepted it. Then Arizona let her down again by leaving. I think Callie loved her so much that she was almost willing to overlook these red flags that told her there could possibly be a problem in the long run with Arizona. She doesn't want to see these things, she wants to give her chance after chance but her instincts tell her to be cautious. JMHO

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was really happy with Lexie and Mark getting back together...I hate that the end of tonight's show is going to mess with that.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4147617;
    I was really happy with Lexie and Mark getting back together...I hate that the end of tonight's show is going to mess with that.
    Oh, I know. I was sooo happy they finally patched things up and now this. Grrr....And poor Meredith.

Is anyone else hoping that Teddy and Henry actually fall in love and stay married? Because I am! Scott Foley is easy on the eyes and his character is likable. Plus, Henry is going to need that support system. Teddy is a caregiver. She'll feel bad, stick around to help him out and end up falling for him. Or at least, that's what I'm hoping happens! Because Grey's can always use one more piece of eye candy.

They really need to give McBlueEyes something to do. A love interest, more interesting cases, something. He's being wasted.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I hope you are not reading this thread if you don't want a spoiler to tonight's episode. Because Callie is having Mark Sloan's baby!

Yeah, JavaJoe, I hope Scott Foley sticks around, love him. The doctor falls for sick patient has already been done with Izzy and Denny, but this is different.

flustered, giggly Bailey was so adorable
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4147669;
    flustered, giggly Bailey was so adorable
    See, I dont like her that way.. I think its overboard to the calm, cool, collected Miranda we know. I seeing the softer side of her, but this is too much for her character. I so dont like the Nurse either something is off about him. I agree with her saying she would never bring him to her home and meet her family. I'd much rather they give her a relationship with a real man, someone as strong as she is.. that can be real. She said this is just fun
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am so annoyed with the end of last night's episode. I really liked that Mark and Lexie got back together only to have this problem come between them now.

I think Teddy is going to fall for Henry, or at least I hope so LOL. He's so cute and I can see her wanting to be his support system.

I was also annoyed that Alex would bring his intern home. WTF?

And I feel for Meredith. I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 yrs now and know the feeling when it doesn't happen. You end up feeling like a complete failure even though you have no control of it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Will be interesting to see if Arizona bails with this true test that Callie has thrown at her.

Also on board for Teddy and Henry to get together.

Alex, Alex, Alex you don't sleep with your intern..............especially on the first day.

FORT Fogey

I don't like giggly Bailey, either. I know they're probably trying to give her character more dimension, but I cannot imagine Bailey engaged in a passionate liplock with some horny dude right out there where staff and patients could see it. I do like the actor who plays the nurse ... he was on SATC and in The Devil Wears Prada. I wonder if they're going to have him turn into a more serious love interest for Bailey instead of someone who appears to be just messing around.

Scott Foley's character will probably stick around long enough for Teddy to fall in love with him, then pull a Denny. I could be wrong, but the way they keep emphasizing his long history of serious health problems, I can't see him getting well and moving on to lead his life elsewhere. However, anything can happen on this show, even Callie getting pregnant by Mark. I can see that working, though, as long as Arizona was serious about welcoming a child in their relationship.

I also liked the evaluations that the residents got from their med students ...a little dose of reality for them. Alex got the best evaluation, and then he immediately sleeps with his student. And she goes traipsing through the house with no pants on. Maybe he finally found his soulmate.

BTW, weren't they first-year med students, not interns? Could have sworn that's what they said, but I didn't know that first-year med students went along on hospital rounds and such.

They were first year med-students. They're stretching out patient contact hours in med school now where the early years shadow and dip their toes into this patient contact thing. They're doing treatments and what not but they are being exposed to some of those realities.

For the most part I felt they acted appropriately for students were shadowing.

+ Reply to Thread