+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

While wrapping Christmas presents today, I finally got around to finishing the last episode of Grey's.
    I'm wondering if that cute nurse who helped Bailey and asked her out is going to be a regular. He might be since he was on "Rescue Me" and they've filmed their final season (even though we won't see it yet).
    I liked him better here. He was always a little too smug for me on Rescue Me.
    Since Calli shut the door on her girlfriend, back from Africa, does that mean that she's done with that relationship? I would have thought she'd take her back.

I thought it was odd that Callie shut the door like that. For weeks, she's been mopey and really missing Arizona. Then Arizona turns up, apologetic and and telling Callie just what she wanted to hear and then SLAM! Weird.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Callie was in tremendous pain after Arizona left ... probably she interpreted that leaving as Arizona saying "you and our relationship are not as important to me as this," so she is not quite ready to forgive!

Guess it's hard to predict what Calli will do, given that Grey's Anatomy is the type of show that could show Calli opening up the door in the begining of the next episode and totally take Arizona back. I had heard that Arizona wasn't leaving the show for good but just long enough to have her baby (in real life.)

Finally, a new episode of Grey's!

The new pediatric guy needs to go. Can you believe he wanted to saw off the 15-year-old's leg?

It's nice to see "Little Grey" and Sloan back together. I wonder if Callie & Arizona will get back together; it looks like it may take a few episodes.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I was thrilled to have a new GA episode this week We all knew Christina would be back... it was just a matter of time and circumstance. As for Callie and Arizona, I can see where both of them are coming from and it will be interesting to see how things between them continue to evolve.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Should be some good drama when Arizona has to work under the new pediatrics guy. Maybe Callie will wind up punching him out when she sees him giving Arizona a hard time, thus realizing that she still loves her.

I was surprised they let all the shooting victims live in this episode. They usually draw us in to one emotional story and then kill the person.

Cristina's back! I also loved how at the end, Christina and Meredith just picked right back up where they left off. Like there wasn't any drama or distance between them. I have a friend like that. We were BFF's and then lost touch for 10 years. We had a falling out. When we reconnected, it was like nothing had ever happened. Unconditional love at it's finest!

Webber yelling at the peds surgeon. LOVED it!

I felt so bad for the mother of the shooter. The actress did a terrific job in that role. I did appreciate how they didn't portray her as being in denial. She was just confused, heartbroken, shocked and very lost. My husband even commented on it. He asked how could you live with knowing your precious child did something so horrible? You would question their whole upbringing and blame yourself for every little mistake you made raising them.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4142338;
    Should be some good drama when Arizona has to work under the new pediatrics guy. Maybe Callie will wind up punching him out when she sees him giving Arizona a hard time, thus realizing that she still loves her.
    I think Callie still loves Arizona but she's unsure if Arizona and her are right for each other. She now has two things that upset the balance: Arizona not really wanting children and her choice of going to Africa over their relationship. There is absolutely nothing wrong with either of Arizona's choices but does it fit with Callie's choices for life?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4143005;
    I think Callie still loves Arizona but she's unsure if Arizona and her are right for each other. She now has two things that upset the balance: Arizona not really wanting children and her choice of going to Africa over their relationship. There is absolutely nothing wrong with either of Arizona's choices but does it fit with Callie's choices for life?
    True, but wasn't there something at the end of the shooting rampage at the hospital about Arizona softening towards having children (or am I imagining that)? And she also seems to have admitted that it was a mistake to leave Callie to go to Malawi. People do make mistakes, and even though this one was big and hurtful, the upside was that it made A realize how much she loves C and wants to be with her. Awww, shouldn't that count for something? That being said, I do understand and agree that Callie should not jump right back in, but should perhaps give Arizona a chance to prove herself.

+ Reply to Thread