+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;4104994;
    And I also like the casting of the pediatric surgeon. And I'm very happy that Christina's character actually moved somewhere instead of just being static.
    Yes, I remember this actor from Ally McBeal! Poughkeepsie!
    His character here on Grey's is a credit-snatcher. Should've given Alex credit....

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;4105233;
    His character here on Grey's is a credit-snatcher. Should've given Alex credit....
    I think his character is more than just a credit snatcher. He's like the opposite of Arizona, and doesn't seem like he would be a pediatric guy; but, then again, neither does Alex really.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;4105233;
    DH and I were bemoaning the loss of Arizona (we were saying we wished Callie had left!) and then this guy came on. We're both fans of his from Ally McBeal, so we were excited and immediately said, okay, we miss Arizona a little less. After the episode, though, I'm still missing Arizona. She's the sunshine of the group.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought Arizona was coming back... the actress that plays her had a baby so that is why she will be gone for a few episodes.
    Last edited by Critical; 11-14-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    The new pediatric guy is only credited with two episodes this season on IMDB. So I don't see him as a lasting character.

Anyhow, I like the new pediatric guy from when he was on Numb3rs I believe it is.

Isn't he Christy McNichols older brother?

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4105642;
    Isn't he Christy McNichols older brother?
    No relation. His name is spelled MacNicol. Her older brother is Jimmy McNichol.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4105403;
    DH and I were bemoaning the loss of Arizona (we were saying we wished Callie had left!) and then this guy came on. We're both fans of his from Ally McBeal, so we were excited and immediately said, okay, we miss Arizona a little less. After the episode, though, I'm still missing Arizona. She's the sunshine of the group.
    Me too, She is my fave character...I am not sure I want to watch this weeks eppy..from the previews with Callie....Arizona please hurry back..
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

the new peds guy was on Chicago Hope he was the lawyer

FORT Fogey

When he was yelling at them at the end, why didn't either Meredith or Alex even mention how they called him every 5 minutes but he wouldn't answer? Do they have to be that afraid of him?

Is Christina going to be a basket case all season? I'm getting tired of it.

+ Reply to Thread