+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;4095894;
    Either move forward or backwards but have some character movement.
    That's where I'm at as well. I think the other thing too is that there is definitely a lack of encouragement for her to seek support.

Maybe something will come of everything this week?... Maybe...

What's going on with the actors? Are there new ones?
    • The actor who plays Lexi looks like a completely different person.
    • The actor who plays McSteamy looks same as usual, but he has a completely different voice. And different facial expressions.
    Did 2 actors quit and get replaced with lookalikes?

nope they are the original actors, Lexi changed her hair back to brunette from blond and McSteamy has lost quite a bit of weight and his face has changed.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4103603;
    nope they are the original actors, Lexi changed her hair back to brunette from blond and McSteamy has lost quite a bit of weight and his face has changed.
    Weight loss + McSteamy.....I knew something was different but couldn't figure out what it was. Thanks!

He was really ill at one point if memory serves... also I prefer him clean shaven, not liking the beard. Patrick Dempsey is looking a little ragged lately too, his hair is in desperate need of a trim.

So I just checked and Eric Dane had skin cancer on his lips in 2008, bad reaction to treatment made i difficult to eat so he lost weight but it doesn't explain the weight loss 2 years later. He's a new parent, maybe he isn't sleeping well? He was so buff and now he's wasting away.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Everytime I see Dr. Avery, with his pretty self, it always looks like he has a dip of snuff (?) inside his lower lip. I know people who utilize that disgusting crap, and he looks just like them; I'm sure he's not using that stuff. His "soul patch" is probably just giving that effect. And I wanted to help Avery beat Korev down after the way he treated the virgin girl (April?) when he thought he was going to have sex with her. I hurt, so badly, for her. It was very sad. I was appalled.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Both last week and this week, when a patient was told that a procedure was minor and routine, they wound up dead! I guess now whenever a patient is told that, we'll know that they're not going to make it. If and when I wind up needing surgery and am told it's no big deal, this is all I'm going to think about! I shouldn't watch these medical shows.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not that there's anything that you can really do about it....some people, simply, do not make it....short of just not having any surgery, which may not be feasible. Then, who's to say that you're not going to go out and get hit by a bus...after the surgery? Guess I'd rather be asleep on the table than to be awake and hit by a bus! Oh well.......stuff (and you know that's not the word I wanted to use) happens!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think when it's your time, it's your time and there's nothing you can do about it. (ever see Final Destination? lol) But yeah, maybe they shouldn't have done it back to back.

I'm loving Avery and hope the Nazi takes him under her wing.

Alex was an ass, but that's Alex. I think that him and April will end up together in the end. It's time he settled down with a nice (if not neurotic) girl and got his happily ever after. He's going to have to deal with his family first, though. That's the root of all his angst. Trust me, I know. My family is very similar to his, just add drug and alcohol addiction.

Christina is really going off the rails. She needs an intervention. STAT. I wonder who is going to snap her out of it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I keep waiting for Owen to have an affair with Teddy.

I felt like the back to back loss of patients purposeful to put pressure on Baily's character.

And I also like the casting of the pediatric surgeon. And I'm very happy that Christina's character actually moved somewhere instead of just being static.

+ Reply to Thread