+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

OMG how sweet was Alex singing to Lily while she was having an MRI?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Am I the only one who didn't like the format of tonight's episode? The jumpy camera, the interviews on topics we already saw... I've never missed an episode and this is the first one we really had to fast-forward through. Didn't find it entertaining. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4093173;
    OMG how sweet was Alex singing to Lily while she was having an MRI?
    Yes, that was the best part!!! After he toild her "we don't all have Bieber fever." Awww.

I liked the episode. they were able to give us a lot of information without having to rely on round-about conversation between characters.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I loved Alex in this episode. It really showed his growth.

I didn't love the format, but since it's only one episode, I'll live with it. It wasn't too bad. I was teary when Mandy Moore's character died. I was a little surprised that it was such a simple surgery because I thought they acted like it was much more serious the first time she appeared.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm kind of burning out on the Christina storyline now. It was interesting to me at first but now when she's on I'm thinking ok I get it she's has PTSD and isn't comfortable with surgery do I really need another example of it...

This particular episode had it's up and down points for me. If I was watching it on DVD I likely would have fast forwarded through much of it.

I actually really liked last night's episode. It felt "real". Loved Alex - it was my 2nd favorite scene of his after the baby cuddling one. I was sad that Mandy Moore's character died but it was such a realistic out come. It shows how sometimes the simplest things end up with the most devastating results. I had not heard that the Arizona and Callie characters were leaving the show so that was a real surprise. I really like these two except a lot of it lately was just them tearing off each others clothes. Will especially miss Callies banter with Sloan.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;4093541;
    I actually really liked last night's episode. It felt "real". Loved Alex - it was my 2nd favorite scene of his after the baby cuddling one. I was sad that Mandy Moore's character died but it was such a realistic out come. It shows how sometimes the simplest things end up with the most devastating results. I had not heard that the Arizona and Callie characters were leaving the show so that was a real surprise. I really like these two except a lot of it lately was just them tearing off each others clothes. Will especially miss Callies banter with Sloan.
    Guess I'm in the minority, with you b/c I really, really liked this episode. I thought the whole epi felt extremely real. I thought Alex singing was great although I didn't realize it was a Bieber song until he said it afterward. I love the new and improved Meredith... she's becoming so motherly (which is sad if it turns out she is infertile) and I love how she stepped in during the interview to speak for Christina. I'm okay with Arizona leaving the show (although I do like her) but will really miss Callie on the show. All in all I shed a few tears and thoroughly enjoyed it.

FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    something will happen to Callie and she won't go. She is on the rest of the episodes of the season. Arizona is out for just 2 episodes

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;4093664;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    something will happen to Callie and she won't go. She is on the rest of the episodes of the season. Arizona is out for just 2 episodes
    Very interesting! I wonder what happens ....

+ Reply to Thread