+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Loved last nights episode.

Meredith is really becoming a mature, caring individual. Her scene last week with Christina had me in tears. I'm so glad they changed her from the dark whiny person she was.

Loved when April called everyone out. I was sitting there hoping that she would and she did. Good for her.

I felt bad for Lexie when she showed up at Mark's only to see him kissing Amelia. BUT what did she expect him to wait forever when she told him to leave her alone?!??

Teddy, ah she can leave anytime now.

Loved how Derek did what he did with Christina. He really wants to help her.

Webber riding the elevator with Alex. Loved it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

me four. Liking new MEredith but let's not say it out loud. They producers may hear us and mess her up again

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4075812;
    Show me a happy couple and I'll show you a couple whose contracts are being cancelled!
    I agree... so I predict some bumps coming...maybe fallout from the loss of the baby that she didn't tell Derek about (ever, right?)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4079976;
    I agree... so I predict some bumps coming...maybe fallout from the loss of the baby that she didn't tell Derek about (ever, right?)
    She did tell him during last weeks episode
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4079997;
    She did tell him during last weeks episode
    Ah, as you can tell, I'm behind on my tapes! Well, then, some kind of post partum depression from losing the baby... I"m sure there will be something!

I'm going with inability to conceive another baby.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;4080299;
    Good one! Now I feel like I'm illwishing Meredith....but given the title of the show they can't just let the happy couple move to LA, so you know something bad has to happen to them.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;4080299;
    I'm betting they build us up that Merideth will be the one who has problems conceiving and Derek tells her it's okay, only to have him be the one with the problems and Merideth to possibly have issues with it. Or is that too predictable?

Merideth being reasonable kind of freaks me out--where did this person come from? Derek's definitely rubbed off on her. I, too, am glad the Chief is back to being the Chief. I held that against Derek for a while. I was so hoping Lexie and Mark would get back together but not so sure now. Not that she can blame him (Ross/Rachel we were on a break situation?!?) I liked April's calling out of everyone so much that I had to instantly rewind it. That was great. I guess if I can get over Lexie being such a pain in the beginning, I'll be able to let go of annoying April too.

I want more Jesse Williams (Avery)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Wait, is that the mother from Six Feet Under as a patient in the last episode?? Oh, brings back so many memories....

yes that was her
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread