+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I find it very hard to believe that the Chief would put Yang back into surgery if she wasn't cleared by the psych. The liability alone would make any normal boss say no.....

Off topic, my son gets his treatments at a teaching hospital and I walk by the on-call rooms to the parent sleeping quarters and since watching this show you all know where my head goes!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I have to say the last year or two I've been watching Grey's out of habit and not much else. I was actually enjoying Private Practice more. But I have to say these first 2 episodes of the new season have been top notch.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Was this foreshadowing??

Christina and Merideth were talking at the end of the show about how 50% of marriages end up in divorce. Christina says well thanks to me & Owen, that means you guys are all set. Enter Owen and he says he's going to fight for Christina. Does that mean there's trouble ahead for Derek & Merideth???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I hope not. I want one happy couple in TV land!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4075019;
    Was this foreshadowing??

Christina and Merideth were talking at the end of the show about how 50% of marriages end up in divorce. Christina says well thanks to me & Owen, that means you guys are all set. Enter Owen and he says he's going to fight for Christina. Does that mean there's trouble ahead for Derek & Merideth???

Of course, it does. It's television. We can't just have happy sane and balanced people. We need drama!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Show me a happy couple and I'll show you a couple whose contracts are being cancelled!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am really, really liking Meredith this season.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4079682;
    I am really, really liking Meredith this season.
    Yes!! She seems to have finally matured and acts like an adult. She seems happy about being married, no longer carrying on the grudge against her half sister, gives sane advice to others. All in all, vast improvement and I'm liking her too.

Me three! I'm enjoying the new, mature Mer. I never was a big fan of the dark and twisty Mer because that was also the weak and whiny Mer. That moment last week when she got down on the OR floor and talked Cristina down off the ledge was really good. I love how they have developed that friendship over the seasons.

Great moment at the end tonight when April called everyone out on their B.S.. I read an article right before this season started that swore viewers would love that character this season and I couldn't believe it. She was such a nitwit last season. I am starting to really like her now.

Loved the chief riding the elevator up and down with Alex. I'm so glad he's chief again. It felt so wrong to have Derek in charge last season.

Now that Cristina and Owen are married, Teddy seems like kind of a superfluous character. There are so many characters on this show, I wouldn't be sad to lose her or James Tupper, who they haven't really done much with anyway.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I agree about April. I loved how she called everyone out!

The only thing I didn't like last night was Lexi's reaction to the wart guy. She's usually very compassionate and I thought that seemed a bit out of character for her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread