+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

There is another door.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Okay please no one smack me for not knowing the Season Finale was going to be THIS week... I'm smacking MYSELF over it No idea what happened to my DVR timer either
    I just happened to turn it on 45 minutes into the show and watched it from there but I want to see the beginning. Anyone know when/where it will be replayed? I did a search using DirecTV but it only showed a slew of repeats

Any help is appreciated!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

It's available on ABC.com or Hulu
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Thanks, Critical!! I was just coming back to say I found it on ABC.com! I didn't realize they'd have it out there so soon but I'm super pleased!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

You're welcome! The episodes are usually up the day after they air, at least with most networks. Sometimes, CBS has them up the night they air. Makes it so much easier!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3910371;
    Just thought of this....how did the shooter get into Dereks OR without Meredith seeing him? She was sitting right outside the door. She was clueless or she would have said something to Owen when he told her to stay down. Is there another door?

It bothered me too that Callie didn't knock the gun from his hand but the more I think about it.....there was a child in the room and the woman Callie loves was right there....if it had gone wrong.....Maybe Callie didn't want to take that chance.
    Meredith and April were in the washroom area. There would have also been a set of double doors or oversized door where they can wheel in the patient on the gurney.

That moment, when Owen realizes the gunman is in the room and he has the gun to Christinas's head made me almost hyperventilate!

I really have to give it to Shonda Rhymes for writing one heck of a season finale. I pretty much knew what was going to happen since I couldn't watch the finale until yesterday and I still was on the edge of my seat. So, half a box of tissue later, I will patiently wait for the season premiere this fall .

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah, Shonda!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3910899;
    Meredith and April were in the washroom area. There would have also been a set of double doors or oversized door where they can wheel in the patient on the gurney.

That moment, when Owen realizes the gunman is in the room and he has the gun to Christinas's head made me almost hyperventilate!

I really have to give it to Shonda Rhymes for writing one heck of a season finale. I pretty much knew what was going to happen since I couldn't watch the finale until yesterday and I still was on the edge of my seat. So, half a box of tissue later, I will patiently wait for the season premiere this fall .
    Thank you. I knew that but I must have blanked....I'll blame it on me being blonde.

She does know how to put on a finale. I can't think of one that I haven't loved. Even when she killed off two of my most beloved characters (Denny and George) I still loved the finales. Even without a cliff hanger this season, she managed to shock and awe most of us...lol. Girls got a gift!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3911234;
    Thank you. I knew that but I must have blanked....I'll blame it on me being blonde.

She does know how to put on a finale. I can't think of one that I haven't loved. Even when she killed off two of my most beloved characters (Denny and George) I still loved the finales. Even without a cliff hanger this season, she managed to shock and awe most of us...lol. Girls got a gift!
    So, if she could just get it right for the rest of the season...lol

FORT Fogey

why didn't they kill april? she was so annoying. nice way to get rid of the mercy west docs. it could have been a nice way to get ridof izzy too
    Last edited by Critical; 05-25-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: no need for spoiler tags

+ Reply to Thread