Loved loved loved the episode last night!!! Watching Grey's has been so hit or miss for me this season because it was just blah... but I am so glad that I sat down and caught last night's finale!
1) Loved Mandy Moore. She's just too cute and I wish she'd act more.
2) Loved Bailey's conflict once she got pulled out from under the bed. Being a surgeon defines who she is and she's worked so hard this season to get a better work/home life balance, but I'm sure it was still tough for her to tell the guy that she was "just" a nurse. Good for her for realizing that that was what was going to save her life.
3) The scene where she realized that the elevators were turned off. *choke*
4) Christina... entire episode.
5) Avery... those beautiful, piercing eyes can speak volumes
6) Thought it was extremely unlikely that Amber would run out after Dr. Shepherd on the crosswalk. The shooter couldn't possibly have been blocked from her view, but c'mon... how frustrating was that?
7) Poor Meredith. How tormenting it was for her when Avery pulled the machine off of Derek, and then to lose her baby? Heartbreaking!
8) Mark realizing he loves Lexie... only to have her realize that she loves Alex.. only to have Alex declaring his love for Izzy.
Goodness... I could go on and on. What a perfect episode, SWAT team and all.