+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Oh wow, regarding Meredith's health,... did not see that coming!
    (Still think it's fishy that the SWAT are absent.)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

That was 1 of the best season finales I've seen -- there were so many parts where I jumped b/c something happened I didn't expect (or didn't think to expect). I used to think ER was the king of season finales but that title goes to Grey's after tonight's epi, hands down. And I'm so glad they didn't keep us hanging for the summer.

So many parts to discuss but I'll hold off until tomorrow when everyone's seen it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

That was overall an enjoyable and very satisfying show. The old chief Webber came out smelling the rosiest of all. I'm confused though... why did he show up outside? He's no longer employed there, right?

What he did with the alcohol really showed a strong presence of mind and strong discipline. I would've felt like taking a swig.

What about Alex? Did they reveal Alex's outcome?

So many tears. I know I'm the minority here, but I will miss Nosedive aka Dr Percy.
    Also, Love the way Jackson brought out the badass in Christina. He's so good for her, if not romantically, at least professionally.
    He's so intense. When Dereck told him about the shooter, even with just his eyes showing his acting was superb.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Wow, wow, wow. I'm reeling from tonight's episode. My heart was racing! What a great season finale. So many good moments, too many to list. Freakin' awesome episode.

I totally agree about Avery and Yang. He's kind of like a mini-McSteamy with that determination and steel gaze. I love how he kept her grounded.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

Wow wow WOW! The only part I found to be bad writing was the unbelievable delay in the SWAT team swarming into that hospital and taking the shooter out, although I figure they had to do it that way as a plot device to give all the action time to unfold. It would not have been a two-hour show otherwise! It was also too convenient to get rid of two underused actors playing the Mercy West interns.

OMG! This season has been a little lack-luster for me, but they sure made up for it tonigh!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3909561;
    That was overall an enjoyable and very satisfying show. The old chief Webber came out smelling the rosiest of all. I'm confused though... why did he show up outside? He's no longer employed there, right?

What he did with the alcohol really showed a strong presence of mind and strong discipline. I would've felt like taking a swig.
    He's still employed. He's just a surgeon now and he went back to researching, which was apparently his original passion back in the day.

They did show Alex
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and he's fine.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree with others who have said that Christina really made the season (way earlier in the thread). And she totally made the episode last night for me. Loved the season finale. I agree the lack of response of SWAT was totally unrealistic. But I don't expect my shows to be really realistic let alone this show.

+ Reply to Thread