+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Holy crap, I just saw the first 10 minutes too and all I can say is O. M. F-ing. G! Thursday cannot come soon enough!

Ok, I caved and watched the video. OMG. OMG. OMG. Is it Thursday yet?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Was that Dr. Hunt that was shot in the chest? How interesting it would be for the two ladies in his life to have to work together to save him.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3907661;
    Ok, I caved and watched the video. OMG. OMG. OMG. Is it Thursday yet?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Was that Dr. Hunt that was shot in the chest? How interesting it would be for the two ladies in his life to have to work together to save him.
    The only people who
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw get shot in that clip were that intern and Alex, after he came into the closet. Did I miss another shooting victim?

Based on spoilers at Watch with Kristin we know that:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone will be pregnant - that's Meredith; someone will get shot - Alex; someone will die - expendable intern and; someone will break up - that one is still up in the air

The part of the preview that I think may be misleading is the part with Bailey hiding under the bed and then maybe being pulled out from under it by the shooter. I wonder if it's just her new boytoy - and not the shooter - coming to get her when the shooting is over. It's going to be a long two days of waiting!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3907681;
    The only people who
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw get shot in that clip were that intern and Alex, after he came into the closet. Did I miss another shooting victim?

B!
    Y
    Click to see Spoiler:
    eah.....it shows a bullet going into the left side of someones chest. It shows Hunt staring at the gunman while a bullet travels in slow-mo. It's someone in a button down dress shirt...male.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

That must be in the previews and not in the 10 minute video clip.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Based on what we know about the shooter, I don't think it's Hunt that gets shot. Plus, Hunt is usually in scrubs
    . I'm going to go out on a limb and say that, whoever gets shot, none of the stars of the show is going to die. If it ends up being a surprising exit for a big star in the show, I'll definitely be surprised.

They always tout these things as shocking deaths and it always ends up being an expendable crew member. I mean, Dell's death on Private Practice was sad, but it wasn't all that surprising. Kate's death on NCIS would be an exception, although I don't remember that they promoted it - that's why it was so shocking.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Spoiler Alert...
    YouTube - Grey's Anatomy FINALE ONE SHOT Promo

Critical....this is the clip I watched. I was mistaken..it's a white lab coat, not a dress shirt.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that they are thinning out the Mercy interns next season, so maybe it's the big guy...the one Bailey said she didn't like in last weeks episode..???

38 minutes in.. so far one of the best Grey's episodes I've seen!

There's a lot of drama so far, but I'm not buying it.

Bailey is completely derailed and falling apart... that's so out-of-character for her. That deviation from her normal collectedness is marring this episode for me.

The delay and inaction of the SWAT team is totally unbelievable. That's not realistic at all... the SWAT doesnt hide while the killer continues to lurk around holding people at gunpoint, especially after having shot the killer once already.
    ????

Wow, Christina operating at gunpoint even with the threat to stop operating or be murdered... now THAT is cool.
    Last edited by fireflyer; 05-20-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

They sure know how to do a season finale!

I love the dying surgeon describing how much of a catch he is!!!

+ Reply to Thread