+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3903149;
    "you have your own room in the house in the woods."

I still say to this day, Yang is the reason I will watch this show to the end.. Sandra Oh has been amazing this season. I dont miss Izzy one bit.
    I hate saying it since Izzy was once my favorite character, but I don't miss her either.

I, for one, am glad they are finally getting this "house in the woods" some due. It was like a missing or forgotten child.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3903897;
    I hate saying it since Izzy was once my favorite character, but I don't miss her either.

I, for one, am glad they are finally getting this "house in the woods" some due. It was like a missing or forgotten child.
    Agree, Mere needs to move out of her mom's house if she is ever going to fully leave her shadow and come in to her own.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I just saw the commercial that shows someone getting shot and I'm so intrigued. I wonder who it's going to be. I know that Ellen Pompeo (spelling?) has mentioned that she might be leaving; but, I don't think it's her. I'm wondering if maybe it's the Chief - I mean we haven't seen him a lot lately. PLus, what would happen to the show if Meredeth (it's namesake) left?

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3905096;
    I just saw the commercial that shows someone getting shot and I'm so intrigued. I wonder who it's going to be. I know that Ellen Pompeo (spelling?) has mentioned that she might be leaving; but, I don't think it's her. I'm wondering if maybe it's the Chief - I mean we haven't seen him a lot lately. PLus, what would happen to the show if Meredeth (it's namesake) left?
    There are SO many people that have mentioned that they are ready to move on. Ellen is one if i recall. However even if she left.. if Shonda kept it going.. there is always Little Grey.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Click to see Spoiler:
    Well, I just saw the first 10 minutes of the season finale. Lets just say its huge! They certainly packed a lot in for it being the first 10 minutes. If you want to be really spoiled, than you can catch the clip on Hulu.
    Last edited by psycobabe007; 05-18-2010 at 05:15 PM.

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the first10 minutes of the show on Yahoo TV....OMG is all I have to say

They don't waste any time at all!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3906966;
    HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the first10 minutes of the show on Yahoo TV....OMG is all I have to say

They don't waste any time at all!!
    OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I just watched it too. Is it Thursday yet? I can't wait for the 2 hour season finale. I heard that unlike other finales, there won't be any cliff hangers..that all stories will be cleared up, but that they'll leave alot of interesting changes for next season. I can't wait for Thursday!!

FORT Fogey

I vaguely remember that guy's story with his wife. He was angry at
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek and that's who he's really gunning for.
    Wonder who else is collateral damage. Kinda had the feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    pixie-hair doctor would not be coming back next season. They never really developed her character
    . And Mer
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is pregnant
    ! Gotta says Grey's really knows how to do a season finale!

WOW, that sets a tone doesnt it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3907006;
    I vaguely remember that guy's story with his wife. He was angry at
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek and that's who he's really gunning for.
    Wonder who else is collateral damage. Kinda had the feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    pixie-hair doctor would not be coming back next season. They never really developed her character
    . And Mer
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is pregnant
    ! Gotta says Grey's really knows how to do a season finale!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That's who I originally thought but then what if it's Baileys' man? He's on a new show....will he do both?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread