+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Are you talking about when she said she was in "whoville"?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3863363;
    Are you talking about when she said she was in "whoville"?
    Yes, I guess that's what she said. Whoville as in Dr. Seuss? I don't get what that had to do with what Derek was apologizing for.

The whoville thing had something to do with a little pep talk or something she got earlier in the episode from someone else. I was only casually watching but it had to do with the seuss whos.

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City

The pep talk was from Dr. Avery, who basically told her to look for the good in whatever situation. The reference to Dr. Seuss' Whos was that even though the Grinch took all the trimming for Christmas, it didn't stop them from singing and celebrating, which is what he told Meredith to do.

I thought it was a very good episode and gave lots of insight into Owen, and why he does what he does. It also showed how complicated his relationship with Teddy is and why... He was/is in love with someone else, but his friend who died told him he belonged with Teddy. It would make him question everything and try to honor the memory of his friend at the same time. Seeing her everyday must cause a jumble of emotions.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PHan;3863591;
    The pep talk was from Dr. Avery, who basically told her to look for the good in whatever situation. The reference to Dr. Seuss' Whos was that even though the Grinch took all the trimming for Christmas, it didn't stop them from singing and celebrating, which is what he told Meredith to do.
    I thought it was a very good episode and gave lots of insight into Owen, and why he does what he does. It also showed how complicated his relationship with Teddy is and why... He was/is in love with someone else, but his friend who died told him he belonged with Teddy. It would make him question everything and try to honor the memory of his friend at the same time. Seeing her everyday must cause a jumble of emotions.
    Gee, I must have fallen asleep, or maybe I switched the channel for a few minutes when this happened. I can rewatch on DVR. Thanks for the explanation!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Where Was Ben ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3863813;
    Where Was Ben ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !
    Rehearsing for his new show?

Oh growl..... I rushed into the house to watch Grey's and it is a re-run. I hate when they do this. It seems like more repeats than new episodes now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, for one, was GLAD it was a rerun!! Gave me time to do something else whereas I would have been shackled to the stupid television! I have NO resistance when it comes to my favorite shows.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

"you have your own room in the house in the woods."

I still say to this day, Yang is the reason I will watch this show to the end.. Sandra Oh has been amazing this season. I dont miss Izzy one bit.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread