+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Oh, I haven't followed basketball in years. I completely spaced that it's nearing the end. At least I have my re-runs on Lifetime everyday for 3 hours!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Wasn't the dialogue between Callie and Bailey fantastic this week? Callie says: He's inviting you to his home... "where he keeps a bed." Then all the talk about "prepping the surgical area." So funny.

Yes, I totally agree, Bailey's new man is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3855299;
    Wasn't the dialogue between Callie and Bailey fantastic this week?

I love the Torres/Bailey exchanges! They have great comedic chemistry together and I love how their friendship has involved from the time they were competing for chief resident. Callie is one of the few people with whom Bailey shows her vulnerable, insecure side. Very fun scenes between them.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;3855315;
    Callie is one of the few people with whom Bailey shows her vulnerable, insecure side. Very fun scenes between them.
    Callie is one of the few people with whom most of the cast show their vulnerable side... Bailey, Mark, Arizona, George, and once upon a time, Addison. She's defiitely a "girl's girl". What I like best is that she's a kick ass tough girl but she looks great doing it! LOL

I'm really liking this season. I LIKE normal Meredith, watching Alex struggle, Mark fall apart over Little Grey, the Chief struggle to find his place and don't even get me started on the eye candy...oh my.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Heigl is indeed leaving the show (says she doesn't want to work fulltime so she can spend more time with her family). Another character is also leaving:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bailey's new guy Ben. He's going to be featured in a new ABC drama called "Off the Map," also produced by Shonda Rhimes, about medical professionals who leave their jobs on the mainland to practice on a tropical island.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3861850;
    Heigl is indeed leaving the show (says she doesn't want to work fulltime so she can spend more time with her family). Another character is also leaving:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bailey's new guy Ben. He's going to be featured in a new ABC drama called "Off the Map," also produced by Shonda Rhimes, about medical professionals who leave their jobs on the mainland to practice on a tropical island.
    Awe man, this sucks
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3861911;
    Awe man, this sucks
    That does suck, but at least he'll be on something else. I've developed a crush on this guy; however, I really wanted him to stick around for
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bailey
    !

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3861850;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Not really liking that version. It looks already as if Private Pratice is on a tropical island

FORT Fogey

Another spoiler, sort of half Grey's Anatomy, half Private Practice involving a new character:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Turns out Derek Shepherd has a sister who is also a doctor. She's going to wind up on Private Practice. Not sure if she will start on Grey's and then cross over to PP.

FORT Fogey

I didn't catch what Meredith said at the end when Derek came home and apologized for taking her surgery, right before she kissed him. Did anyone hear what she said to him?

Very dramatic and moving tonight with Owen's story line. The "daredevils" were some nice comic relief, in addition to inspiring Callie to tell Arizona the truth.

+ Reply to Thread