+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3818492;
    Isn't she supposed to be infertile now? I could be wrong, but I thought early in Private Practise she didn't have any viable eggs or something.
    Way i heard it is that her eggs, which were very low in numbers, were viabale for harvesting. Never said she wasnt able to get the job done on her own.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

I actually really enjoyed last night's episode. Maybe because it didn't feature adult Meredith so much. I also enjoyed seeing the transformation of Dr. Bailey. She's no Mandy. Also, would have enjoyed knowing what happened to Dr. Braylough. I really like Missi Pyle. Too bad they wasted her on a flashback episode. I'd love to see her on the show permanently.

I missed last week's episode, so please help me out...was Lexie a blonde then. I did a double take when I saw her blonde hair. I like it...I was just surprised.

She was indeed a blond last week.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I was all giddy for Bailey this week!! That doctor sure is good looking!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3853189;
    I was all giddy for Bailey this week!! That doctor sure is good looking!
    He's a doll. I remember when he started out on Sunset Beach - I think he was found in a talent search for that show. He's only gotten better looking since then.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3853194;
    He's a doll. I remember when he started out on Sunset Beach - I think he was found in a talent search for that show. He's only gotten better looking since then.
    I love McDreamy, but this guy would have me all tongue tied like Bailey! I'm still smiling thinking about him!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3853202;
    I love McDreamy, but this guy would have me all tongue tied like Bailey! I'm still smiling thinking about him!
    I liked the way he handled Bailey on their date. She definitely needs someone like that.

I would have been pretty tongue tied at that speech Mark gave Teddy too!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3853219;
    I liked the way he handled Bailey on their date. She definitely needs someone like that.

I would have been pretty tongue tied at that speech Mark gave Teddy too!
    Yeah, who would have thought that could have come out of him. Will be interesting to see how long before their little romance will drive Owen over the edge. I'm thinking we are going to see more of Owen on the rooftop or where ever he goes with the steam/grate thingie!

I did feel bad for Lexi!

I am rooting for Webber's comeback...not necessarily becoming Chief again, mostly his respect in his eyes and the eyes of all the other doctors!

I kept expecting to see Teddy come out of one of the stalls in the bathroom when little Grey was talking/crying. I almost covered my eyes! What's up with 2 weeks before the new episode?? Grrrr..
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, you KNOW we have to make room for stupid basketball......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread