+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3804496;
    Looks like Derek is going to go to the board about the chief......... Izzy is probably going to get a job at the hospital again......I'm bored with the whole thing now. Is that sad of me??!!!
    Regarding the bolded...I thought it looked like Izzy was going to leave. She might be offered a position by Derek, but I think she won't take it. We know the KH has wanted off the show for a while now, this could be her chance.

I'm happy to see Alex finally realize that he isn't a bad person and that he deserves better. I was worried about his character when Izzy left (he just kept getting heart broken and down-trodden), but have hope now. Although if he hooks up with the pixie cut girl, it's over for me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3805681;
    Regarding the bolded...I thought it looked like Izzy was going to leave. She might be offered a position by Derek, but I think she won't take it. We know the KH has wanted off the show for a while now, this could be her chance.

I'm happy to see Alex finally realize that he isn't a bad person and that he deserves better. I was worried about his character when Izzy left (he just kept getting heart broken and down-trodden), but have hope now. Although if he hooks up with the pixie cut girl, it's over for me.
    I agree, BUT geez, Izzie endured a terrible illness and treatment and was close to death. She just started to recover and then loses her job. While I'm not defending her blaming Alex for that, I can see why it seemed that way to her because her job was part of her identity and an important part of her recovery. I think Alex needs to be more understanding of the major physical trauma she went through and the emotional effect it had on her ... and how that can cause temporary poor decision-making ... just as Cristina understood and forgave Hunt because of his trauma. Sure, he deserves the best and so does Izzie. If they really love each other, they both need to forgive and move forward together. If not, well, then they're right to go their separate ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3805708;
    I agree, BUT geez, Izzie endured a terrible illness and treatment and was close to death. She just started to recover and then loses her job. While I'm not defending her blaming Alex for that, I can see why it seemed that way to her because her job was part of her identity and an important part of her recovery. I think Alex needs to be more understanding of the major physical trauma she went through and the emotional effect it had on her ... and how that can cause temporary poor decision-making ... just as Cristina understood and forgave Hunt because of his trauma. Sure, he deserves the best and so does Izzie. If they really love each other, they both need to forgive and move forward together. If not, well, then they're right to go their separate ways.
    I never really felt in my limited viewing of the show that they loved each other. I felt the marriage was a marriage of convenience and out of obligation after she got sick rather than two people genuinely in love getting married.

Is this back to new shows this week?
    I don't get what all the reruns were all about last week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by march;3814128;
    Is this back to new shows this week?
    I don't get what all the reruns were all about last week.
    Many shows seem to do that the week before February sweeps.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3804645;
    Count me in on being over the Mercy West people...with the exception of McBlueEyes (thanks JavaJo).

I didn't watch last night, so I'm not going to comment on it. But I do have a question......does anyone think that Addison is going to end up getting pregnant by Mark? After all, he was the only one that has been able to get her pregnant in the past and they did have 2 steamy encounters
    Isn't she supposed to be infertile now? I could be wrong, but I thought early in Private Practise she didn't have any viable eggs or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3818492;
    Isn't she supposed to be infertile now? I could be wrong, but I thought early in Private Practise she didn't have any viable eggs or something.
    Yep - you are right! She went to Naomi to try to have a baby and they found out she had no viable eggs. I think that might be why she went to LA to begin with and then decided to stay. I think that would be too confusing to have a crossover like that!

So is Izzie gone for good now?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3818492;
    Yes, but as we all know, this is tv and miracles do happen
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That final scene with Yang was very touching and well-acted!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread