+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree712Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;3797719;
    I think you may have missed the conversation with Derek and Meredith in the resident's locker room. She finally admitted that the chief is drinking again.
    Darn. I think I did miss that. Thanks!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Looks like Derek is going to go to the board about the chief......... Izzy is probably going to get a job at the hospital again......I'm bored with the whole thing now. Is that sad of me??!!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3804496;
    Looks like Derek is going to go to the board about the chief......... Izzy is probably going to get a job at the hospital again......I'm bored with the whole thing now. Is that sad of me??!!!
    I'm kind of bored too. I think they need to weed out characters--starting with the Mercy West ones or else make them scarce like the scavo kids on desperate housewives (except the one with the piercing blue eyes--I can watch him all day..). I just don't have the energy to keep up with all the characters i don't really care about. I think I only cared about Christina. I am bored with Mark having a teenage daughter--hopefully I don't have to hear more of that. I also think that Izzie being gone hasn't made much difference, so let her move for all I care. I also have to say, while I know this kind of thing often gets ignored in real life,especially if the doctor has a lot of status and seniority, I was rather disturbed that Meredith was just fine doing a cool surgery when she knew the Chief would probably stroll into the operating room drunk. Derek at least had sense--even if his motives were partly selfish.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I seriously haven't seen this show in months.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I'm bored with the interloping Mercy West characters as well. With them there it is just way too many to keep track of at any given time and I'm not wanting to follow them at all. I'm also bored with this teenage daughter and grandchild stuff as well.

I found Meredith to be so incredibly grating last night with all her meddling in everyone's lives that it took all my effort to keep watching the show and I really only did because I couldn't find anything on any of my alternate channels to watch. If that's how she's going to be repeatedly I'll give up the show as easily as I found it.

I'm another who is over the grandpa McSteamy plot. I'm also finding that I don't like 'normal' Meredith much. Sure, she's great now, but twisty Mer was much more entertaining. Christina is great, per usual. I think one of the things I miss is the character interaction. We got a glimpse of it last night when Izzy went to eat lunch with them. They were discussing love or surgery. I miss those times. They rarely have moments like that anymore and when they do, they are over before you blink. The friendships have always been the core of the show and without that interaction....it's just a shell, IMO.

I agree....send the Mercy West peeps packing. I'd take Izzy over them. Can we keep McBlueEyes? He is not only hot, but a pretty good actor from what I can tell and the only one that really meshes well with the regulars. And for the love of God...give us MORE Bailey! As the Nazi!

And bring back the drunk Mer/Christina dancing!!!!!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Count me in on being over the Mercy West people...with the exception of McBlueEyes (thanks JavaJo).

I didn't watch last night, so I'm not going to comment on it. But I do have a question......does anyone think that Addison is going to end up getting pregnant by Mark? After all, he was the only one that has been able to get her pregnant in the past and they did have 2 steamy encounters
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Oh lord, I hope not. That would mean more crossovers or Mark leaving Grey's for PP. I'd be okay with Addison coming back to Grey's, but not pregnant with Mark's kid.

I'm really feeling the loss of George. Maybe that's what the show is missing. I'm not talking about 'last seasons' George. I'm talking GEORGE. Sweet, bumbling, frustrated George. Pre-Gizzy George. Maybe it's just because I miss the friendship aspect and he was a huge part of that, but I'm really missing him.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't stand the scenes when Calli and Arizona are all down each other's throats! .

Loved it when Christina told the heart surgeon that she could have the man, that she wanted to LEARN. Talk about making a decision about your life! I guess she can take him or leave him.

And Alex giving Izzy her walking papers.....WOW!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't mind Calli and Arizona. To me it's no different than any other of the hook ups on this show.

The more I think about the episode the less I liked Meredith in it. I hope this isn't how she's going to be the rest of whatever this show is.

+ Reply to Thread