+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 708 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    That would be too much of a stretch, honestly, that would be reaching it.
    Not really, I don't think. At least in terms of appearance, as I said. And, I guess it wouldn't be beyond reason for her to be working with her father, seeing as how they are both in medicine and in Seattle, and not know it. Mind you, I don't particularly want the Chief to be her father. And I don't think he is. But it is feasible, nonetheless.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Not really, I don't think. At least in terms of appearance, as I said. And, I guess it wouldn't be beyond reason for her to be working with her father, seeing as how they are both in medicine and in Seattle, and not know it. Mind you, I don't particularly want the Chief to be her father. And I don't think he is. But it is feasible, nonetheless.

I mean in terms of the story line, it seems quite heavy to me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    Note in case you didn't know...If you are subscribed to a thread and get the emails...the spoilers are listing in plain text in the email. I don't mind but some people might.
    That is true, but I don't think people should have to stop posting spoilers just in case someone is subscribed that way. That is the risk you take if you sign up for the threads to be email to you. Hence why I am selective on what I subscribe to.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I mean in terms of the story line, it seems quite heavy to me.
    Ah, sorry, I misinterpreted. I think you're right, by the way, about the above.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    That is true, but I don't think people should have to stop posting spoilers just in case someone is subscribed that way. That is the risk you take if you sign up for the threads to be email to you. Hence why I am selective on what I subscribe to.
    I don't think people should stop posting spoilers either. It was something I didn't know and thought someelse might find it useful to know. Thanks!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    How about a Grey's Anatomy Spoiler thread???!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    How about a Grey's Anatomy Spoiler thread???!!!
    They (mods) won't even open one for LOST, which has many more entries so doubt there will be one here. Sorry! The reasoning I think is that this is really a reality tv site, which just happens to have a non-reality section for the types of shows that reality tv lovers like, but that those shows aren't the main focus.

Hi, I have say I love this show, recently became addicted sicne I Tivoed a few eps for a friend. It reminds me of a Sex and the City/General Hospital hybrid... have read much of the thread, spoilers included..

Anyone know where/how I can catch up on Season 1?

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen
    Hi, I have say I love this show, recently became addicted sicne I Tivoed a few eps for a friend. It reminds me of a Sex and the City/General Hospital hybrid... have read much of the thread, spoilers included..

Anyone know where/how I can catch up on Season 1?
    The only 2 ways I can think of is to go back to the very beginning of the posts and ready through or wait until season 1 comes out on DVD. I can try and give you a brief synopsis of the personal lives of the docs. The first episode showed Merideth waking up in bed with Dr. McDreamy. Neither one of them knew at the time that He was her superior. Merideth's mother used to be one of the top doctors in the area. She is now a patient in a mental facility. She is suffering from Alzeimer's. At first McDreamy and Merideth agree that it wouldn't be a good idea to get involved because he is her superior but common sense goes out the window and they can't ignore their feelings until of course it's discovered that McDreamy is married. Christina and Burke also have a thing going (on again off again) and she gets pregnant. She sadly lost the baby recently and she and Burke (just like McDreamy and Mere) can't ignore their feelings for each other. George has a crush on Mere but won't say anything because of McDreamy and because she and Izzy are rooming with him.
    I think that covers season 1 on the personal side of things. They've had a lot of interesting patients.
    I think also if you go to www.abc.com (or whatever it is where you are) and click on Grey's Anatomy. Then click on Episode guide. Then choose Season 1, it will give you a synopsis of what happened on each episode in Season 1
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Nilesgirl - you did a very good recap in a nutshell - good job!

+ Reply to Thread