+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I don't like Mark and Lexie together--it bores me and they don't have that much chemistry anyway. I am not really liking the "Addison and mark turn back into cheating jerks" storyline either. There are other ways to break Mark and Lexie up and we both know him and Addison are both serial cheaters and I am not sure I want another story about that again. I also hope Arizona doesn't leave. She has grown on me. I do think they need to weed out some characters, though. All these people are just exhausting. It is too much. I was rewatching some episodes from Season 1--back when the show was the best. I miss that.

I started watching last season I think and my interest has already waned (although I do catch re-runs of earlier seasons). After they added all those characters I just don't have the energy to keep up with all of their stuff. They need some serious weeding out.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3794719;
    I don't like Mark and Lexie together--it bores me and they don't have that much chemistry anyway. I am not really liking the "Addison and mark turn back into cheating jerks" storyline either.
    Lexie dumps Mark tonight before he has sex with Addison.So Mark isn't cheating and neither is Lexie.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

I'll probably watch the show tonight, but I don't like the crossovers with Private Practice. Not a PP fan anymore, if ever. These crossovers seem like just an effort to generate more interest in PP. Plus, there are too many characters running around on Grey's now as it is without bringing in more from the other show, even if for one episode. It's going to be SRO in the OR!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3796855;
    Lexie dumps Mark tonight before he has sex with Addison.So Mark isn't cheating and neither is Lexie.
    Glad i didnt read this before watching the show

I have yet to watch the second part, but I am not sure how i feel about it. I think the only story line i really cared about was Cristina's.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I watched it tonight half heartedly. I could honestly go on perfectly happily without seeing all those extra characters from the merger. I was only really interested in Christina's storyline as well.

The only new intern I'm interested in watching is the dark skinned, blue eyed hunk. Matter of fact, just slap up a picture of him on the screen and I'd gladly watch that from 9-10 pm.

I liked the Bailey/Shepard thing that was happening. That was kind of funny. I also like how Meredith called that little skank and Alex out in front of other interns, too. Go Mere! Christina's story was good. For a minute, I thought that the new heart surgeon put that women up to messing with her.

I gave in and watched PP. Ugh. Those who did, didn't miss much.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Just the daughter now seriously considering adoption.
    Although seeing more (and I mean MORE) of Mark was nice..

I am over the whole chief storyline. It's beyond boring.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

My DVR cut off the end of Grey's and seems to have missed a bit before picking back up for Private practice.
    Was anything said after Christina dropped the "Then you can take him" bomb on ... the Heart lady?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3797700;
    My DVR cut off the end of Grey's and seems to have missed a bit before picking back up for Private practice.
    Was anything said after Christina dropped the "Then you can take him" bomb on ... the Heart lady?
    I think you may have missed the conversation with Derek and Meredith in the resident's locker room. She finally admitted that the chief is drinking again.

I like Mark and Little Grey. I am kinda sad they broke up. I hate that Little Grey slept with Alex

+ Reply to Thread