+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;3760686;
    And the storyline with the chief is a bit weird huh? Him being all drunk...I hope they don't hurt his character too much.
    They've been 'breaking him down' for a couple of seasons now. He has to hit rock bottom before they can build him back up. I hope it's soon because I miss the chief from seasons 1 & 2. He was formidable, but still approachable.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3760815;
    They've been 'breaking him down' for a couple of seasons now. He has to hit rock bottom before they can build him back up. I hope it's soon because I miss the chief from seasons 1 & 2. He was formidable, but still approachable.
    Yeah unfortunately, I see that happening with him...getting worse before any better. Oh well, as you say, hopefully the sooner they better him will be great! I also miss the ole' chief of surgery.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;3762351;
    Yeah unfortunately, I see that happening with him...getting worse before any better. Oh well, as you say, hopefully the sooner they better him will be great! I also miss the ole' chief of surgery.
    Somehow I doubt he will ever have that high a rank again, if he is outed as an alcoholic who is drinking, and at his age...won't have time to rise back through the ranks again. If he goes for rehab it wouldn't be good to go back into a high stress job right away, even if the hospital (lawsuits, anyone?) would let him.
    Of course that assumes a note of reality in the show.

FORT Fogey

I don't know whether i am allowed to post this but there is a real grey anatomy story

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/15/health/15surg.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1& sq=Columbia&st=nyt&scp=2

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

I can't wait for next week and see this show again!

Btw, is there any truth about Arizona leaving Grey's for good?
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3789809;
    I can't wait for next week and see this show again!

Btw, is there any truth about Arizona leaving Grey's for good?
    I hadn't heard that rumor. Last time I heard, her role was pretty much set for now. I sincerely hope she isn't leaving. She's become one of my favorite characters.

I didn't watch the last crossover and I'm not going to watch the one coming up. I'm just not digging the plot that gives Mark a pregnant teenage daughter. Plus, they rushed through her introduction with that fast forward episode that eclipsed all the holidays in two hours. Ugh. Not nearly enough time to care about her or her baby to be. I can only hope they resolve this storyline STAT...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree JJ. I found myself thinking/wondering where the heck this pregnancy came from and why we're supposed to give a darn about it.

In the previews - they show Mark and Addison sleeping together and someone walks in. I just wonder if the point is to throw a wrench in his relationship with Lexie.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3793515;
    In the previews - they show Mark and Addison sleeping together and someone walks in. I just wonder if the point is to throw a wrench in his relationship with Lexie.
    I don't like that at all. I just saw that preview and thought "What the heck?" (only that wasn't the word I used). Them going to bed together totally undoes the growth that both of their characters were supposedly going through in terms of learning to have some boundaries and respect for their relationships.

I'm not happy about that at all! There are other ways of throwing a wrench into Mark's relationship with Lexie that turning him back into a cheating jerk.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Addison should know better. Shame on her as well! Maybe the ratings were down for McSteamy and the writers decided to make him back into the beautiful jerk we all love to hate?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread