+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

The family last week did kind of demand/ idle threats about the money when they weren't going to perform the surgery.

FORT Fogey

Last night was weird. They tried to wrap too many things at once

They covered the show up through New Year's...is it going on hiatus until after the holidays?

I really found it hard to follow the episode last night. There were no coming up previews so I'm thinking we won't get another episode until the new year. Next Private Practice is going to be a 2 hour episode so I am thinking no Grey's that Thursday.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3754245;
    I really found it hard to follow the episode last night. There were no coming up previews so I'm thinking we won't get another episode until the new year. Next Private Practice is going to be a 2 hour episode so I am thinking no Grey's that Thursday.
    They said that Private Practice will start at 9, so no Grey's. And did I hear that that's in 2 weeks? I guess with next week being Thanksgiving that makes sense.

I didn't have trouble following it. I was just happy to not have to see that pixie constantly .

I love Izzy.

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;3754242;
    They covered the show up through New Year's...is it going on hiatus until after the holidays?
    January 14, and it's the crossover episode with Private Practice.

I hate how the holidays mess with my shows! LOL!

I just caught up watching seasons 4-6 till date and I finished just a while ago. Man has it been amazing!!! I really hope that Izzie is still on the show, though I agree she has been horrible to Alex. The new Mercy Westers are okay but I am lurvingggg me some Jesse Williams!! He's sooo nice to look at. And the storyline with the chief is a bit weird huh? Him being all drunk...I hope they don't hurt his character too much. And I gotta agree with some of you, that short haired doc with the big eyes, I am not too fond of her. But I have a weird feeling that they are gonna have her have a thing for Alex and it will be some weird love triangle. I love Arizona and Callie's relationship. Dr.Hunt is too intense with Christina but they're okay, but Teddy is is love with him too...lol. Gonna be a great start in January to start off the show again, CANT WAIT!!!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread