+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Saw an article at the hair salon, I think it was in US magazine, on Jesse Williams. He's 29 and was a teacher before breaking into acting. Very hot.

StarBucks, re: Izzie and the cancer....she did blow off her treatment, so you never know!

Also saw article about the new cardiac dr. She was in Iraq with Hunt so she knows him from there. The actress says there will be an interesting triangle between Hunt, Cristina and the new Dr. Hmmmm.

I'm totally crushing on Avery. He's McSexy.

Oh boy...the chief is on a downward spiral. I hope they don't take him too low.

Poor Alex. I just wanna slap Izzie. Hard. Loved her former teacher, though.

Adele! Best part was when she said something is going on with OUR husband...I just love her. We need to see her more.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I like Kim Raver in whatever she's in. Can't help it--even if she's playing a b**** like she might be here.

Just a really good convincing actor.

So good to see her again!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3749428;
    I'm totally crushing on Avery. He's McSexy.

Oh boy...the chief is on a downward spiral. I hope they don't take him too low.

Poor Alex. I just wanna slap Izzie. Hard. Loved her former teacher, though.

Adele! Best part was when she said something is going on with OUR husband...I just love her. We need to see her more.
    That totally took me back to when I worked with majority guys, and that "our husband" mentality was everpresent. It didn't really annoy most wives, but it really couldn't be denied...but it did rub some people the wrong ways some of the times. Due to the nature of the job, I spent more time with their husbands than they did. I didn't know them better....I knew them differently.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Here's a question: if Izzie no longer works at the hospital, how can she really be in the cast in an ongoing basis? She can't drag someone from her small hometown to Seattle every week... maybe she'll just be a fringe character who occaisonally pops in like Adele or Mer's father?

I'm likin' Kim Raven and Williams (who kissed Cristina) as new cast members. Nosedive and the big-eyed pixie, not so much.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3749611;
    Here's a question: if Izzie no longer works at the hospital, how can she really be in the cast in an ongoing basis? She can't drag someone from her small hometown to Seattle every week... maybe she'll just be a fringe character who occaisonally pops in like Adele or Mer's father?

I'm likin' Kim Raven and Williams (who kissed Cristina) as new cast members. Nosedive and the big-eyed pixie, not so much.

We could send her to join that "Private Practice" practice.

She could come back about as often as those characters do.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3749682;
    not sure adison wants her therer either

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3749722;
    not sure adison wants her therer either
    LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if Izzie winds up there!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3749682;

She could come back about as often as those characters do.
    From your lips to Shonda's ears!

And yeah, she's been fired from and/or quit Seattle Grace at least twice (am I missing any?) now.... second chances are second chances, but she's used that up... Of course, it's fantasy so I'm sure there'll be some way for her to come back.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Not to get too deep, because this is a tv show after all...but I found the contrast between Izzy basically demanding surgery for her old teacher because of the money she donated and the family who donated money (?last week?) but weren't demanding interesting and quite telling about their characters/personalities.

+ Reply to Thread