+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

  1. #5441
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3745042;
    One more question: wasn't it odd that Hunt was so upset with Cristina over breaking protocol & working on the patient's heart? Wasn't Hunt the guy fresh out of the Army who dove right in and rashly did whatever needed to be done to save a patient regardless of protocol?!
    Not really. That was Hunt when he was being self-destructive. I think that's actually what fueled his anger at Christina because he knew from experience what she was risking by going against protocol, especially as everyone's jobs are so tenuous at the moment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  2. #5442
    FORT Fogey march's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    874

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    I thought Izzy was supposed to be gone for 6 weeks? It hasn't been 6 weeks yet has it?

  3. #5443
    FORT Fogey Cornholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,053

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3746241;
    Not really. That was Hunt when he was being self-destructive. I think that's actually what fueled his anger at Christina because he knew from experience what she was risking by going against protocol, especially as everyone's jobs are so tenuous at the moment.
    How was working that way being self-destructive? From what I recall, Hunt was focused on saving a life rather than protocol or political niceties because that's what he was used to doing on the frontlines. He might have shocked people or bruised some egos, but he didn't really suffer from it that I remember... I do see that he is trying to protect Cristina from getting fired, but still think it's ironic that Hunt is Mr. Protocol now.

  4. #5444
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by march;3746376;
    I thought Izzy was supposed to be gone for 6 weeks? It hasn't been 6 weeks yet has it?
    That's what I was thinking. I wanted her gone longer. Much longer!

  5. #5445
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    I vaguely remember reading that it was going to be five nonconsecutive episodes, so hopefully we'll get a few more Izzie-free episodes.

    Forget a hiatus, I'd vow to watch the series till it ends if they get rid of her outright.

  6. #5446
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Yeah but if they get rid of her completely that other pixie character will probably slide right into her place and I don't know if I can tolerate seeing that much of that character.

  7. #5447
    FORT Fogey Starbucks880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3747711;
    I vaguely remember reading that it was going to be five nonconsecutive episodes, so hopefully we'll get a few more Izzie-free episodes.

    Forget a hiatus, I'd vow to watch the series till it ends if they get rid of her outright.
    I agree. I know I sound awful for saying this, but it would be perfect if the cancer takes her. It'd have to be that since they blew their chances at the end of last season.

  8. #5448
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3748120;
    Yeah but if they get rid of her completely that other pixie character will probably slide right into her place and I don't know if I can tolerate seeing that much of that character.
    Agreed. Also, I would feel bad for Alex. He just can't catch a break when it comes to his personal life.

  9. #5449
    A Meat Loaf Aday... ClosetNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern NY
    Posts
    2,946

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Just watched a 30 second clip of the new Rihanna video and could have sworn I saw Jesse Williams in it (The jaw droppingly sexy Mercy Wester that kissed Christina) Will be keeping an eye out for the full video soon
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

  10. #5450
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3746876;
    That's what I was thinking. I wanted her gone longer. Much longer!
    And the good news gets better-- I read that she has asked for MORE time off, though this time it's actually to be with her new daughter. I think it was on Entertainment Weekly's website.

    Such a shame, I'll miss her terribly.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.