+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3745042;
    One more question: wasn't it odd that Hunt was so upset with Cristina over breaking protocol & working on the patient's heart? Wasn't Hunt the guy fresh out of the Army who dove right in and rashly did whatever needed to be done to save a patient regardless of protocol?!
    Not really. That was Hunt when he was being self-destructive. I think that's actually what fueled his anger at Christina because he knew from experience what she was risking by going against protocol, especially as everyone's jobs are so tenuous at the moment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I thought Izzy was supposed to be gone for 6 weeks? It hasn't been 6 weeks yet has it?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3746241;
    Not really. That was Hunt when he was being self-destructive. I think that's actually what fueled his anger at Christina because he knew from experience what she was risking by going against protocol, especially as everyone's jobs are so tenuous at the moment.
    How was working that way being self-destructive? From what I recall, Hunt was focused on saving a life rather than protocol or political niceties because that's what he was used to doing on the frontlines. He might have shocked people or bruised some egos, but he didn't really suffer from it that I remember... I do see that he is trying to protect Cristina from getting fired, but still think it's ironic that Hunt is Mr. Protocol now.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3746376;
    I thought Izzy was supposed to be gone for 6 weeks? It hasn't been 6 weeks yet has it?
    That's what I was thinking. I wanted her gone longer. Much longer!

I vaguely remember reading that it was going to be five nonconsecutive episodes, so hopefully we'll get a few more Izzie-free episodes.

Forget a hiatus, I'd vow to watch the series till it ends if they get rid of her outright.

Yeah but if they get rid of her completely that other pixie character will probably slide right into her place and I don't know if I can tolerate seeing that much of that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3747711;
    I vaguely remember reading that it was going to be five nonconsecutive episodes, so hopefully we'll get a few more Izzie-free episodes.

Forget a hiatus, I'd vow to watch the series till it ends if they get rid of her outright.
    I agree. I know I sound awful for saying this, but it would be perfect if the cancer takes her. It'd have to be that since they blew their chances at the end of last season.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3748120;
    Yeah but if they get rid of her completely that other pixie character will probably slide right into her place and I don't know if I can tolerate seeing that much of that character.
    Agreed. Also, I would feel bad for Alex. He just can't catch a break when it comes to his personal life.

Just watched a 30 second clip of the new Rihanna video and could have sworn I saw Jesse Williams in it (The jaw droppingly sexy Mercy Wester that kissed Christina) Will be keeping an eye out for the full video soon
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3746876;
    That's what I was thinking. I wanted her gone longer. Much longer!
    And the good news gets better-- I read that she has asked for MORE time off, though this time it's actually to be with her new daughter. I think it was on Entertainment Weekly's website.

Such a shame, I'll miss her terribly.

+ Reply to Thread