+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Izzy is back next week. I'm really liking the new doctor...the one that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    likes Christina...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I was really surprised that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they slapped Alex with Izzy's doctor bills. Did she not give the hospital millions? Also I loved that the family said the hospital wasn't getting the money because of the jerk's ass kissing but because of Arizona's compassion

FORT Fogey

oh no Izzy is back... can she just go join Denny?
    I am not really liking Cristina's character direction. it seems like now she fighting to show the worth...it has become a desperate character. she just went downhill since Burke's departure.

This episode rocked. I laughed, I cried, I swooned.

Are we not supposed to discuss specifics here until a certain time? (I stay away from this thread until I've watched if I don't want to see spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3744476;
    oh no Izzy is back... can she just go join Denny?
    I am not really liking Cristina's character direction. it seems like now she fighting to show the worth...it has become a desperate character. she just went downhill since Burke's departure.
    That changes next week. New cardio surgeon. I wouldn't be surprised if Hunt brings her on board just for Cristina. She rocks at cardio and is feeling pretty lost. I want badass Cristina back.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Last night's episode rocked. I absolutely loved seeing Arizona's passion when she spoke about pediatrics. And I love the fact that she finally stood up to the chief. My heart broke when the mother went to see her son and did their routine about bad dreams and Arizona took over.

I'm beginning to really like the doctor that kissed Cristina. He's easy on the eyes too
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That was a great episode. I am still disliking the little doe eyed Mercy west girl that is moving in on Alex, but a fair number of the new characters are growing on me. I still like nosedive, and I really like the blue eyed guy that was in surgery with Christina. I told husband 2 episodes ago that I had a feeling he was going to be quite a competent character.

Am I the only one that thinks Arizona's tantrum on Callie was way out of line?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Premium Member

I think that a love quadrangle will come out of Owen, Christina, new cardio doc, and the Mercy west doc that kissed Christina. I think things will be bumpy between Owen and Christina for awhile. And yay Meredith is back at the hospital next week. Also did Meredith ask Izzie in the promos
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if she was pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3744858;
    Also did Meredith ask Izzie in the promos
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if she was pregnant?
    YES!!! Unless my ears were playing tricks on me
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm psyched to see from the previews that Kim Raver from Lipstick Jungle is joining Grey's. Woot! Wonder if that's permanent or a guest spot?

One more question: wasn't it odd that Hunt was so upset with Cristina over breaking protocol & working on the patient's heart? Wasn't Hunt the guy fresh out of the Army who dove right in and rashly did whatever needed to be done to save a patient regardless of protocol?!

Alex holding the baby - so sweet! The "doe-eyed Mercy West girl" (I love your term for her ClosetNerd) is really ticking me off. Who puts moves on any married guy, much less one who's married to a former co-worker, when said co-worker was canned pretty much due to cancer?!

+ Reply to Thread