+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

  1. #5381
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,854

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Burke was so worth it on the show - would love to have him back though I do prefer Christina with Owen.
    I'm another who does not miss Izzie and the limited amount of Meredith this week was quite nice

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  2. #5382
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quite honestly, I'd love them to bring whoever it would take back to make this show what it used to be.

  3. #5383
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC via Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    100

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    In ref to prev posts....I too love Lexie. When the whole Lexie/Mark thing started, I was like wtf? But I love seeing those two together. It just goes to show you that some people do change

  4. #5384
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3736135;
    In ref to prev posts....I too love Lexie. When the whole Lexie/Mark thing started, I was like wtf? But I love seeing those two together. It just goes to show you that some people do change
    I love that Sloan has changed; but, I hate that everyone in this hospital is dating everyone else in the hospital. It's so extremely over-the-top and I wish they would at least have someone in a relationship with someone outside the hospital. The only person that did fit this was Bailey and she's getting a divorce.

    Ok, rant done.

  5. #5385
    FORT Fogey Cornholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    All the incestuous dating might be true to life - I hear the hospital in my town is actually like that with everyone "dating" each other.

  6. #5386
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3736201;
    All the incestuous dating might be true to life - I hear the hospital in my town is actually like that with everyone "dating" each other.

    Morning, Cornholio: Wandering about on FORT this morning and found you. I am also a Grey's fan and enjoyed your comment. This happens in all hospitals, large and small companies, etc. I wish the show were more about medical stuff and less about romance....or is it infatuation??

    What did you think about last week's format? I found it rather confusing.

    Take care. See you here and there.

  7. #5387
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,841

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3736316;
    Morning, Cornholio: Wandering about on FORT this morning and found you. I am also a Grey's fan and enjoyed your comment. This happens in all hospitals, large and small companies, etc. I wish the show were more about medical stuff and less about romance....or is it infatuation??

    What did you think about last week's format? I found it rather confusing.

    Take care. See you here and there.

    I know it wasn't directed at me but watching last week's format reminded me heavily of an ER episode not that long ago.

    And about previous comments about incestuous dating. You have to think large hospitals employ hundreds of people. When you see the same people 8 or more hours a day most of the week some of that is bound to happen. It would probably be a little more realistic if they dated people from other departments or nurses too.

  8. #5388
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,046

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3736321;
    I know it wasn't directed at me but watching last week's format reminded me heavily of an ER episode not that long ago.

    And about previous comments about incestuous dating. You have to think large hospitals employ hundreds of people. When you see the same people 8 or more hours a day most of the week some of that is bound to happen. It would probably be a little more realistic if they dated people from other departments or nurses too.


    Your commenrt brought to mind the tunnels that connected the various teaching hospitals where I worked.

    The tunnels were--as you might imagine--a hotbed of you-know-what.

    It was a real singles scene in that the tunnels erased the distinctions between who worked at which hospital and in which department etc.

    And when you walked through the tunnels it was best to keep eyes forward if you didn't want additional info on anyone's personal/sex lives.

  9. #5389
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,841

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3736402;
    Your commenrt brought to mind the tunnels that connected the various teaching hospitals where I worked.

    The tunnels were--as you might imagine--a hotbed of you-know-what.

    It was a real singles scene in that the tunnels erased the distinctions between who worked at which hospital and in which department etc.

    And when you walked through the tunnels it was best to keep eyes forward if you didn't want additional info on anyone's personal/sex lives.
    And that's totally why I don't go to the basement of my hospital. lol Too many people dating each other in that place and the basement is the most secluded/quietest place there. I don't want to or need to know what goes on down there.

  10. #5390
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    It's funny because Mr Buglover says it's so unrealistic that they are all having romances with each other. I cannot wait to tell him what you are all saying having worked or are working in a hospital!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.