+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Burke was so worth it on the show - would love to have him back though I do prefer Christina with Owen.
    I'm another who does not miss Izzie and the limited amount of Meredith this week was quite nice

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quite honestly, I'd love them to bring whoever it would take back to make this show what it used to be.

FORT Regular

In ref to prev posts....I too love Lexie. When the whole Lexie/Mark thing started, I was like wtf? But I love seeing those two together. It just goes to show you that some people do change

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3736135;
    In ref to prev posts....I too love Lexie. When the whole Lexie/Mark thing started, I was like wtf? But I love seeing those two together. It just goes to show you that some people do change
    I love that Sloan has changed; but, I hate that everyone in this hospital is dating everyone else in the hospital. It's so extremely over-the-top and I wish they would at least have someone in a relationship with someone outside the hospital. The only person that did fit this was Bailey and she's getting a divorce.

Ok, rant done.

All the incestuous dating might be true to life - I hear the hospital in my town is actually like that with everyone "dating" each other.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3736201;
    All the incestuous dating might be true to life - I hear the hospital in my town is actually like that with everyone "dating" each other.

Morning, Cornholio: Wandering about on FORT this morning and found you. I am also a Grey's fan and enjoyed your comment. This happens in all hospitals, large and small companies, etc. I wish the show were more about medical stuff and less about romance....or is it infatuation??

What did you think about last week's format? I found it rather confusing.

Take care. See you here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3736316;
    Morning, Cornholio: Wandering about on FORT this morning and found you. I am also a Grey's fan and enjoyed your comment. This happens in all hospitals, large and small companies, etc. I wish the show were more about medical stuff and less about romance....or is it infatuation??

What did you think about last week's format? I found it rather confusing.

Take care. See you here and there.

I know it wasn't directed at me but watching last week's format reminded me heavily of an ER episode not that long ago.

And about previous comments about incestuous dating. You have to think large hospitals employ hundreds of people. When you see the same people 8 or more hours a day most of the week some of that is bound to happen. It would probably be a little more realistic if they dated people from other departments or nurses too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3736321;
    I know it wasn't directed at me but watching last week's format reminded me heavily of an ER episode not that long ago.

And about previous comments about incestuous dating. You have to think large hospitals employ hundreds of people. When you see the same people 8 or more hours a day most of the week some of that is bound to happen. It would probably be a little more realistic if they dated people from other departments or nurses too.

Your commenrt brought to mind the tunnels that connected the various teaching hospitals where I worked.

The tunnels were--as you might imagine--a hotbed of you-know-what.

It was a real singles scene in that the tunnels erased the distinctions between who worked at which hospital and in which department etc.

And when you walked through the tunnels it was best to keep eyes forward if you didn't want additional info on anyone's personal/sex lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3736402;
    Your commenrt brought to mind the tunnels that connected the various teaching hospitals where I worked.

The tunnels were--as you might imagine--a hotbed of you-know-what.

It was a real singles scene in that the tunnels erased the distinctions between who worked at which hospital and in which department etc.

And when you walked through the tunnels it was best to keep eyes forward if you didn't want additional info on anyone's personal/sex lives.
    And that's totally why I don't go to the basement of my hospital. lol Too many people dating each other in that place and the basement is the most secluded/quietest place there. I don't want to or need to know what goes on down there.

It's funny because Mr Buglover says it's so unrealistic that they are all having romances with each other. I cannot wait to tell him what you are all saying having worked or are working in a hospital!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread