+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I like Little Gray, too. At first I was seeing her only through Meredith's eyes, but she came to stand on her own as a character and show some spunk as well as deep compassion and sensitivity that we don't always see in the other docs, although I know it's there. I like that she's involved with the least likely man I would have thought, and that she has brought out his softer side, too.

Hope they get back to the Yang-Hunt relationship soon, too. Very interesting duo!

My dvr or my abc affiliate seems to be off by 30 seconds-- I assume the first 30 seconds of this week's episode are at the end of the Flash Forward episode, but I never go back to watch them when I go to watch Grey's. I wish it would synch up like my other shows, but no. So I missed the first 30 seconds, and thus, any shot at figuring out what really happened before the end of the episode.

FORT Fogey

i really feel bad for april. Usually patient will remind doctor "hey....you told me to ha"

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3734877;
    i really feel bad for april. Usually patient will remind doctor "hey....you told me to ha"
    She was one of the new ones that I liked from the get go. I wish it had been nosedive instead...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I wish it had been the girl with short hair that told the chief April forgot to check the airway... SHE grates on my nerves. Nosedive is a bit of a ("feminine cleansing product that one might use on a summer's eve"), BUT his new nickname is Nosedive and I'll take a few weeks of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3734924;
    I wish it had been the girl with short hair that told the chief April forgot to check the airway... SHE grates on my nerves. Nosedive is a bit of a ("feminine cleansing product that one might use on a summer's eve"), BUT his new nickname is Nosedive and I'll take a few weeks of that.
    Love it!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm glad I read about the show here before watching my tape tonight... So I knew what to look for. So sad for her litle boy.... And I agree, I felt bad for the doctor who got fired. Boy, her "friends" from Mercy were sure awful about her mistake (other than the one who turned her in), even given that they were relieved it wasn't them.

I also wish the short haired girl had gone instead of April. At least April tried to be likeable.
    I don't so much mind "Nosedive" yet. The nickname really amuses me and there is something about him I do like.
    I think it's his voice. It stands out.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't feel sorry for somebody who missed something so obvious and basic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Prior to this episode, I figured April would be around for a while, because she was the only actor I actually recognized, although I couldn't remember from where. I just looked her up, and she was on Everwood for a while, plus she's done a lot of guest shots on other popular shows.

I noticed that she forgot to check the throat, but I don't know enough about medicine to realize what a big mistake that was, so I was still in the dark until the end.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread