+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 725 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153553 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Sorry, I didn't know that.
    No worries It isn't something that everyone is aware of.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    I think it will be.

Considering that....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he had is currently married and had something with Ellis Grey, that would certainly be a stretch. It would be hilarious if it turned out to be Addison.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Hey wait a sec
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be another pregnancy and a "bravely gay character" (it's someone we've already seen on the show). TV Guide source, quoted at spoilerfix.

This doesn't mean it is a "regular" occuring cast member. It very well could be a guest actor, someone who was on the show in the past, and will make a repeat appearance...... like the pub/bar owner, for instance.

Another 11/2 spoiler said: "Talks are under way to extend Addison's stay in Seattle.." Ask Ausillio, TV Guide

I like her, but I hope she leaves on schedule. One of the reason I like her, is because I've been expecting her to leave - not sure I would be as happy for her to be a regular.

Oh no, TV Guide said that Kate Walsh (Addison) has just been signed up as a regular, Arrrrrgh
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 11-08-2005 at 12:39 AM.

George had a crush on a nurse, a crush on Ellen Pompei, and chlamydia for Pete's sake! Plus he was bothered by girls wearing their undies in front of him. Remember, he felt emasculated? He's hetero.

Hey, I suspect the chief is going to have an affair with Derek's wife. She sure lit up at the prestige he offered her. So it seems she gets off on that. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She will step out on Derek AGAIN. And we know that the chief cheated on his own wife in the past too. So the two cheaters will be drawn to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    George had a crush on a nurse, a crush on Ellen Pompei, and chlamydia for Pete's sake! Plus he was bothered by girls wearing their undies in front of him. Remember, he felt emasculated? He's hetero.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    who said a spoiler ever had to make sense? It would be an interesting twist.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

How do we know that it's not Addison that could be gay, They only stated that she cheated with Derek's best friend, no mention if it was a man or woman.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    All of this spoiler mess is getting b-o-r-i-n-g for those of us who don't read spoilers.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    Hey, I suspect the chief is going to have an affair with Derek's wife. She sure lit up at the prestige he offered her. So it seems she gets off on that. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She will step out on Derek AGAIN. And we know that the chief cheated on his own wife in the past too. So the two cheaters will be drawn to each other.
    That's what I thought too. He sure is anxious for her to stay and made her that offer knowing that Derek wants her to leave. I suspect (not a spoiler b/c I haven't seen this anywhere) that he may even offer her his position when he retires.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Another spoiler

I didn't see this spoiler from Kristin link
    [
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ]McDreamy: How hot am I?
    Kristin: So hot you might need two full time love interests... Producers are working on getting Addison on as a series regular. And that doesn't mean we will get Meredith and George hooking up anytime soon either - while she's one night standing, he's getting a new love interest. Boooo... I want my Merge!
    [
    ]
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Note in case you didn't know...If you are subscribed to a thread and get the emails...the spoilers are listing in plain text in the email. I don't mind but some people might.

+ Reply to Thread