+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3710962;
    I loved the episode. Went through about half a box of tissues though..lol. George was my favorite character and I'm really sad to see him go. It will be interesting to see how they work around having Ellen and Katherine both gone for a bit. I guess we'll be seeing more of Lexi and Mark and Arizona and Callie.
    I saw an interview with an actress that said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she is going to have a part on the show where she has a romantic relationship with Callie.

But I don't remember who it was and it could have been a joke. It might have been
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Christina Applegate on "Ellen"

I've only seen a few episodes here and there of this show, and I watched part of the premiere. I have trouble when the medical staff are not professional, and yep, it happened again (not answering their pagers, and Dr. Bailey, is that her name.. .UGH). To have that many people malfunctioning at the same time while on duty.. .very scary.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

[QUOTE=VelvetRed;3711357;]I saw an interview with an actress that said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she is going to have a part on the show where she has a romantic relationship with Callie.

But I don't remember who it was and it could have been a joke. It might have been
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Christina Applegate on "Ellen"

I've only seen a few episodes here and there of this show, and I watched part of the premiere. I have trouble when the medical staff are not professional, and yep, it happened again (not answering their pagers, and Dr. Bailey, is that her name.. .UGH). To have that many people malfunctioning at the same time while on duty.. .very scary.[/QUOTE]

I can understand it when one of your own is gone....but you have got to regroup....and they did, as best they could. These people are really regular folk (with regular emotions/reactions), too. It's not always going to be "somebody else". This is a learning experience.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;3711091;
    Was anybody else bothered by the fact that at the end when they were helping the amputee learn to walk, they were holding her up by her arms -- WHICH HAD JUST BEEN SEWN BACK ON??? Oh my God, I kept expecting them to tear off in their hands.
    I was too--I was remembering when she was having a fit about something Lexie said and in the process tore her stitches or whatever and started spurting blood, which shows how fragile they are. Now, holding by arms requires much greater force than that.

I also thought Derek should have taken that chief of surgery job when he had the chance--I know he was trying to be a friend, but I almost wonder if Webber made some sort of deal that would screw Derek over in the process just to save his butt. Not to mention, with all the stuff that happens on his watch, he should have been fired long ago, but I have to remember it is just tv....

It was surprising that the board wanted Derek for the chief position given how very recently Derek was all drunk and missing in action. Guess the chief managed to keep all that under the rug.

I liked the plotline where Little Grey moves in with Sloan & Callie's across the hall undressing in front of him & walking into the shower where he's nekkid. More Sloan shower scenes, please!

Otherwise, I cried like a baby throughout...

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3711623;
    It was surprising that the board wanted Derek for the chief position given how very recently Derek was all drunk and missing in action.{snip}
    I thought the same thing. I was like "Derek? As CHIEF? puh-leeze, he was drunk & giving up his career not too long ago!"

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fanatic

I just watched the 2 hour season premier. OMG!! Grey's is back. It was awesome.

I understand people handling grief in different ways. When my great grandmother died, everyone was stressing about what to wear. My aunt broke the tension and said "it doesn't matter since grandma will be wearing a box". Yes, it was crass, but it was a way to break the tension. Just like Christina calling the lady ceviche. Like I said, everyone handles grief in their own way.

This season looks great with the merge and all the new storylines. I can't wait!!

I was very impressed with most of the entire season premiere. I think it was much stronger than many of the episodes last season. I'm not a crier, but these two episodes had me in many tearms in many spots. Grey's, I am impressed.

I love Grey's...it's one of my favorite shows. However, sometimes it loses it's way a bit during the season. I will give Shonda this...that woman knows how to produce a damn good season finale and season premiere. Every year, it's heartbreaking and drama filled. I don't think there has been one yet where I'm not bawling my poor eyes out. Denny, George, the candle lit property.....always fantastic and making us curse her for leaving us hanging all summer... I'm just glad it's back. I look forward to what she is going to put me through at the end of this season...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

The navy scrubs suit Bailey. Glad she's an attending now!

Loved the last scene with the 3 couples playing baseball and being semi-normal and drama-free for once. And I just love Lexie and McSteamy together, so cute!!! Lexie is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. I don't care what anyone says, I still love this show.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread