+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3474459;
    I heard that, too. Not surprised, though. My favorite part of the DaVinci robot episode was Bailey acting like a kid and calling the Chief "Saaaaanta." with a big grin on her face.
    What the heck is the Chief's name again? I hate calling him "The Chief".
    But if you called him Richard Weber, it would take me too long to figure out who you were takling about. kind of like when people refer to Bailey as Miranda, and I find myself thinking "who?" Besides, I still consider Richard Weber to be a doctor at General Hospital and not at Seattle Grace.

It's Richard.

I just read on a gossip site that Shonda wrote on her Twitter that TR and Katherine are not going anywhere because they are still under contract until next year. But really networks have bought out contracts before and Shonda has lied (or mislead) before. Who knows what to believe. I still think George is gone and Izzie will recover
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

True, Shonda has lied and intentionally misled in the past - so not believing her now.

TV Guide posed the question: Did Izzie and George die?
    "We will definitely answer those questions in the fall" says creator Shonda Rhimes. "As with anyone you come to love, you don't want to see them die, but it's all part of the circle of life." Still she allows, "there are some top-notch doctors at Seattle Grace, and although there may not be miracles, there could be some good medicine."

I didn't spoiler because her answer is not definitive, and leaves us wondering what or who she is talking about???
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Honestly, the show has no incentives to keep TR and a lot of incentives to keep Katherine. And given they way they showed them it really looks like George is a goner, or at least TR's George is a goner. With the extensive injuries to his face, would not surprise me if they save him and recast him. I think it will be a train wreck if they do that, but won't be the first train wreck this show has seen.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Given this show they could both come back as ghosts!
    Or in people's memories.
    I think recasting George would a really impolitic thing to do, even though the facial injuries obviously make it possible. Wow, was that really TR under that make up? Even the make up looked painful.

FORT Fanatic

i don't understand. wasn't george supposed to be in surgery? how come no one was looking for him when he didn't show for surgery? thanks.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3477720;
    i don't understand. wasn't george supposed to be in surgery? how come no one was looking for him when he didn't show for surgery? thanks.
    Weber send him home to be with his mother because he was leaving.. he told Bailey that when she came to him about them all atacking George about his going into the army.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Just heard...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that TR Knight will not be returning; but Katherine Hiegl will be returning next season

FORT Fogey

The news about TR Knight was reported upthread, but I heard on "ET" tonight that it is still up in the air as to whether KH will return.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3512930;
    The news about TR Knight was reported upthread, but I heard on "ET" tonight that it is still up in the air as to whether KH will return.
    People is reporting that KH, as well as the character of Arizona will return.

+ Reply to Thread