+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3452916;
    Yeah. I thought it was pretty irritating and downright disingenuous when it came to the "I'm not aware of what the media is saying about us" crap!
    I thought that was total BS. However, I do remember her writing in the Grey Matter blog at the end of last season that she had already pitched the last 10 minutes of this season's finale, so maybe she's not lying about that.
    Last edited by DesertRose; 05-17-2009 at 07:57 AM.

George must not have been in his army uniform and crew cut because if he had been there is no way that woman would have described him as "ordinary looking!"

If Shonda and TR Knight did talk about his leaving the show, I wish he would have just been sent to Iraq. That way the door could be left open for his return. Isaiah Washington was a total ass in real life and he got written out with the possibility of coming back if Shonda so deems, so why not extend that courtesy to TR? . I guess we'll have to wait until the fall to find out if he's really dead.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fanatic

I read in People Magazine that the cast and crew had a party to celebrate the season of Grey's and neither TR Knight nor Katherine Heigl were in attendance. I try not to read too much into that, but I predict that George will die and Izzie will live.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3453306;
    I read in People Magazine that the cast and crew had a party to celebrate the season of Grey's and neither TR Knight nor Katherine Heigl were in attendance. I try not to read too much into that, but I predict that George will die and Izzie will live.
    Well, that's weird if TRK had, as been reported, been asking to leave...why hard feelings? Of course maybe he already has another job... And ditto KH?

FORT Fogey

Loved the finale. Aside from all the drama, I loved Bailey, Arizona and the chief. I'm going to cry.

Pet Peeve:
    I didn't watch the finale on Thursday because I was taking CPR training. I have to say the compressions are waaaay to slow to pump the heart...I'm just saying.
    Last edited by alizarules; 05-17-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: one more thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3453306;
    These two actors have a strong political sense so I can see them not attending, especially if one or both characters is now gone. (they each support each other and are close personally). It did look like Izzy death was uncertain, while George seemed happy to be dead. Well happy isn't a good word, he seemed content to be there, and happy to see her. Izzy wasn't sure, which leaves it open.

She is a very good actress, but I don't think with such a large cast that everyone has the opportunity to get story focus. If she stays, she won't be front and center anymore then she was in prior seasons probably.

RE: Ausiello interview: I have found that in the past Shonda does not always speak truthfully when interviewed; this time she seemed to avoid telling any lies. But, I think the success of the show has gone to her head, and I am not as in awe of her as I was a few years ago.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

On a side note regarding the show.... I recently had surgery that used the daVinci robot, and it is totally cool. I was still awake when they rolled me into the OR, and it was impressive to see. It's bigger than it looked on TV and reminded me of something that should be skittering across a sand dune in Star Wars.

I thought it was hilarious, though, that Bailey would play with it for a little while and then get to use it on a patient. I would definitely not want to be that patient. There has to be a more involved training process than that.

I did laugh at her treating it like a video game. That's how it struck me when I researched it before surgery. The patient is on the operating table with the robot hovering over her--its arms doing various procedures, and the surgeon is off to the side at a console using controls and looking at the 3D video from the cameras that are inside the patient. It's way cool.

That's one thing that I didn't understand, though, as far as the "only one little belly button scar." I don't think the camera's go in through the same hole as the surgical equipment. I've got six very small scars (each about the size of a dime) across my upper abdomen. My surgery was a lot more complex than whatever it was Bailey was doing, but I'm just sayin'....
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

SPOILER: According to a local TV celebrity news report tonight,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TR Knight will not be back next season.
    I'm sad!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Heard that on the radio today as well. No news yet on the other question mark.

I heard that, too. Not surprised, though. My favorite part of the DaVinci robot episode was Bailey acting like a kid and calling the Chief "Saaaaanta." with a big grin on her face.
    What the heck is the Chief's name again? I hate calling him "The Chief".
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread