+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I'm still crying. I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep now.
    And yeah, George looked so handsom in that suit! I can't see how he can live..
    so sad
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3451039;
    Christina in the basement wind vortex room with Ian.. she says I am Christina Yang and I love you... well that didn't work for me. Burke loved her deeply and she loved him back (in her fashion) she is not the heartless automaton that she was on her first day at Seattle Grace, she's come a long way too so it didn't work for me - maybe someone has a different point of view that will change my mind?
    I took it more as Burke broke her heart, so she sealed it off after he left. That the wound from him was still too fresh and she wasn't ready yet.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3451008;
    What a cutie pie with the supershort hair.
    I agree....

I have shed more tears in the last 48 hours over television...

When I realized it was George, oy vey. I turned into a blubbering idiot of tears and puffiness. I do have to agree that TR with the uniform and crewcut is mighty delicious! Me likey!!

FORT Fan

^^ I literally screamed at the tv.

I was happy to see Matt from FNL during the 1st hour of the show.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I was already a weeping puddle of goo... but then the final voice over when Meredith says "Did you say it?"... O...M...G... that was it. I was completely COMPLETELY done for. Wow. What a finale.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

I think the best thing about last night's show was that all of hte signs of what was going to happen were there, not so obvious it gave it away ahead of time (Like the wedding becoming Izzy's was) but obvious enough that once it was over, you could look back and say "oh yeah". When George was first brough into the ER, his face was covered, and they uncovered it in such awaythat you it made you feel like it would be someone you knew, but then you saw him and thought it wasn't. They were smart in referencing the 007 thing in talking about him in the army, to remind viewers of it before it was needed. Then they were talking about George all day, but you never thought about the fact that we didn't see him. So as soon as the chief said he hadn't scrubbed in, the gong went off. Brillant writing ... it was all there all along, but veiled just well enough to not figure it out.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG....brilliant writing. I realized it was George right before Meredith did and screamed. I truly hope Shonda changes her mind and doesn't write them out of the show.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I think they've past the poitn of no return. I think Izzy could pull through, and it would work. However, if George pulls through as well, then to me, the writers would have built it up tremendously, and then stuck a pin in the balloon. They committed to making twists and turns that pull out great emotion. If every one of them ended with a happy ending, then to me, all the emotion would be insincere going forward.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3451035;
    007 is what Alex always refered to George as ... because so many of his patients died
    Thanks, Duxxy. I totally missed that George was called 007. Wow, what an ending. I couldn't sleep afterwards, with all the talk about how tomorrow everything could be over.

+ Reply to Thread