+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

What a cutie pie with the supershort hair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Excellent show tonight, a surprising twist which was very well scripted! This was probably the best show this season! I won't say more to not spoil it but there will be plenty of chatter tomorrow.

Wow... I am speechless. That was fantastic. I was screaming when she said 007. Wow
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fogey

Help! What was the significance of 007 that let her know it was George? I must have missed that.

007 is what Alex always refered to George as ... because so many of his patients died
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

So now do the doors close with or without Izzy in the elevator?? I guess if Katherine is a good girl and they bring her back then the doors close between she and George... if she isn't a good girl I guess she walks out of the elevator and she and George walk off into the white light.

I guess I'm in a funny mood tonight because the only scene that wrung any tears out of me was Christina finally realizing that Meredith is whole and changed and they hug.
    Christina in the basement wind vortex room with Ian.. she says I am Christina Yang and I love you... well that didn't work for me. Burke loved her deeply and she loved him back (in her fashion) she is not the heartless automaton that she was on her first day at Seattle Grace, she's come a long way too so it didn't work for me - maybe someone has a different point of view that will change my mind?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

wow. that was so George to try to save someone. I knew that Izzie in the prom dress in the elevator was a new scene because all of the other times they showed her like that she was beaming and tonight she wasn't. Stunning end. I literally gasped. Amazing writing but I'm sad nonetheless

Oh my God! What an ending!!!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Regular

Agree. Thought this may bemy last season becasue the show was getting so annoying - but tonight secured my viewershipn for another season. Fabulous finale!!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3451035;
    007 is what Alex always refered to George as ... because so many of his patients died
    Yeah and I think the first time the nickname came up was back in season 1 when a patient of George's died (on his first surgery with Burke I believe) and all the new interns took to calling him 007.

So I'm definitely mad at Shonda tonight but for all the right reasons. I realized about 2 seconds before Meredith that it was George and instantly teared up. Up until then I hadn't cared for the episode, minus Bailey's confession to the Chief but, those last minutes definitely made up for it. This is how I like my season finales.

I really don't want to lose either character but I see more potiental with Izzie living. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Did anyone like the MerDer "wedding?" Oh and I loved the way army George looked. I wish we could've gotten a bit more of the George & Izzie friendship if this is in fact their last season.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

+ Reply to Thread