+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3441653;
    Exactly! It felt far-fetched to me, too.

If the trust were revocable, he could certainly have revoked it, but I can't imagine that her personal funds were co-mingled with it. Likewise, if it was simply a matter of him having put money into an account for her, I don't think he would be allowed to empty the account without the permission of the co-signer on the account, would he?
    Yes, a co-signer can empty an account. The only way around this is to set up your account where NO withdrawals could be made without both signatures
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3443747;
    Yes, a co-signer can empty an account. The only way around this is to set up your account where NO withdrawals could be made without both signatures
    given Callie's age.. i wouldnt be shocked if it was an acct set up for her as a child that shes used her whole life and never changed.. many kids do that as they become adults and need to have that joint access while in school.. and she did go to Med School.. longer schooling.. so again.. in her mind it was more of a why fix what isnt broke.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Agreed with the above posters. I am 35 and my mom is a co-signer on all of my bank accounts. Reason being, I am single and if anything (God forbid) ever happened to me, there is still someone I trust who can access my money to make sure available if needed for bills, emergencies, etc. without having to get power of attorney or anything. Likewise, my mother is in her upper 50s and, though she is in good health, I am listed on her accounts for the same reasons. I think it's not that out of the ordinary.

FORT Fan

I'm reading a lot of good things about this episode, I thought it was okay, it was not one of my favorites.

I did not like the storyline of all the college kids dying -- hated it.

I'm not sure if I missed something, did Izzy shave her head after the wedding? For a moment I thought it was a different day when Izzy was narrating (talking to Denny) but then Alex walked in with champagne and was still in his tux.

Want to give kudos to Justin Chambers, his acting when he was sitting with Meredith was heartbreaking. He's been kind of in the background the last couple of years on this show and for me he really showed his acting skills in this scene, he was great. The writers need to utilize him more and not just write 'cranky' and 'brooding' for him.

Final comment (for now) love the chemistry between Christina and Owen.

Yes, when Izzy took the flower (or whatever it was) out of her hair, a clump of hair came out with it. That was the last we saw/heard until Alex came in and made the comment about the do-rag and took it off her head. Happy wedding, huh?

Matt from Friday night lights is guest starring on Greys tonight

Great story

FORT Fogey

Tough, tough call tonight. Is the best line of the night "No, I said I love you ... Christina Yang" or "Do I smother your head with a pillow? Shoot you up with morphine? Not really psyched about that"

Oh wow, what an episode. YOu simply will NOT guess what happened

FORT Fogey

For anyone whose taped and not watched yet -- watch as soon as you can. There's no way this won't be the chatter everywhere tomorrow.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Wait! that was O'Malley? Oy!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread