+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 708 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

tv guide spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it said that a character we've seen will be revealed as gay. I think maybe it's Alex because it took so long for him to kiss, but then again, he can't be gay because he's so hot.

Alex's speech made me get goosebumps. I think he's hot...not his personality. In real life, he has 5 kids. Read that on tvguide too.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

CCL
    With regards to what madonniac posted
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It could be Bailey. She told McD that she was married but she never said "my husband..." Also, maybe that's why he (and others) didn't know she was married, because she wanted to keep it quiet. And we saw her spouse pick her up and kiss her but they were pretty careful not to show what the spouse looked like (only a little bit of his/her jacket as I recall). At that time I thought it was because they hadn't cast the role really yet so were just using some random actor until they decided who to go with. But maybe it was because it was a female and they didn't want to reveal that yet.
    I'm pretty sure Alex is not gay. Mind you, madonniac, I don't think his hotness would preclude him from being gay. :nono
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

CCL:

Click to see Spoiler:
    When Bailey had her tenth anniversary she was shown walking up to her husband and kissing him as they left for dinner

I have only started watching this show from the end of last season but I love it! My friend tuned me to it and its such a great show. I love how it combines their personal issues into the ER happenings.
    Oh and Alex & Izzy are so cute together!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    CCL:

Click to see Spoiler:
    When Bailey had her tenth anniversary she was shown walking up to her husband and kissing him as they left for dinner

It already happened so is it really a spoiler? And yes, what you say is what i saw as well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    tv guide spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it said that a character we've seen will be revealed as gay. I think maybe it's Alex because it took so long for him to kiss, but then again, he can't be gay because he's so hot.

Alex's speech made me get goosebumps. I think he's hot...not his personality. In real life, he has 5 kids. Read that on tvguide too.
    I think it will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    George or surgeon guy (the one who had the brain surgery). It better not be Alex or I will be very upset.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I put it in spoilers since it was in relation to a spoiler above.

In regards to the intial spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm going with George

Just a quick reminder not to quote spoilers... it makes them quite readable to those using different colour schemes! Try replacing the spoiler text with "..." That way, no one will be accidentally spoiled who doesn't want to
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Just a quick reminder not to quote spoilers... it makes them quite readable to those using different colour schemes! Try replacing the spoiler text with "..." That way, no one will be accidentally spoiled who doesn't want to
    Sorry, I didn't know that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Regarding the spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I am going with George too.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread